This centrally-located apartment features a spacious bedroom with a leisure area (2 armchairs, coffee table, reading lamp, satellite TV), a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table and a bathroom with a shower. Have a look at the pictures, we're sure you'll love it! Perfectly suited for singles or couples.
Apartment's amenities include:
- free wi-fi
- tv sat 42" LCD
- bathroom with tub, bath mat
- cosmetics (soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner)
- hypo-allergenic bedding, bed linens, towels
- washing machine, iron
- ceramic-top stove, oven
- fridge, freezer
- instant coffee, ground coffee, tea, mineral water
- natural gas heating
- FREE cleaning + sheet and towel change every six days (APPLIES TO 8+ NIGHTS STAYS)
- delicious breakfasts at neighbouring restaurant - 25 PLN
- parking (50 metres from the apartment) per day - 50 PLN
- additional cleaning + sheet and towel change - 60 PLN
- we're kids friendly! on request: baby cod, high chair and more
- taxi between apartment and the airport - 50 PLN (on Sundays and during nights - 70 PLN)
The apartment is located in a quiet courtyard, on the ground floor of a traditional residential building in the very centre of Krakow, a few minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the Wawel Castle, the Jewish District Kazimierz, two tram stops from the Main Railway Station. Right next door there's a Mediterranean restaurant, a tram stop and a beautiful Art Nouveau building that once housed the oldest cinema in Krakow - currently a large grocery store.
Apart from offering a convenient location and comfortable standard - we put a lot of effort into making this apartments an interesting place in itself. The graphics in the interiors were created by our friend and talented graphic designer, Marcin Kubiak ((URL HIDDEN) Many of the objects inside are good examples of 20th century Polish product design, placed in a fresh new Red Kurka context.
On your arrival we will be happy to provide you with recommendations for restaurants, cafes, bars and other places we enjoy the most in Krakow. If you need any help planning your stay in Krakow - just let us know!
All this in order to create a unique space and atmosphere, that will make your stay in Krakow enjoyable and hopefully, convince you to come back again.
We look forward to seeing you!
Ewa & Karl
* Red Kurka Apartments are currently ranked number 1 of 233 on Trip Advisor! * Praised "probably the coolest place to crash in town" by KrakowInYourPocket! * "Our favourite are the three Red Kurka apartments which were designed by graphic artist Marcin Kubiak and are extremely hip." by The Guardian Euro 2012 travel guide: Krakow*