Guests have the whole top floor including a cozy bedroom & bathroom + private "gym" of a 1950's cape cod in Southwest Portland neighborhood.
The house is about two miles west of the Oregon Zoo with quick access to hwy 26 and both downtown Portland and Beaverton. The house is situated on a dead-end street under cooling cedar trees and next to a frog pond.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm -6am Weekdays.
- Quiet Hours: 11:30pm - 7am Weekends.
- If you go out one of the gates in the yard, shut it immediately to keep dog safe.
- If the dog gets you to let him out, check that both gates are shut first- he runs really fast and acts like he's escaping prison if he gets out. He loves visiting neighbors.
- Do NOT feed the dog any people food.
- No Food or drinks in the living room.
- No smoking anywhere on the property.
- Move BBQ away 5 feet away from the house before heating it.
- Use of fire pit with the screen on at all times to keep sparks contained.
- 30$ cleaning fee
Portland native who has traveled the world for her work life. I know what it's like to go from hotel to hotel and forget what your room number is that day, be grossed out by the carpets, and disappointed that the gym pictured is now a hair salon. I hope that staying here is like staying with a friend.
I love to read, garden, sew and hang out with my family and friends, many who live on the block. It's a quiet life.