There's a special feeling at the lake house. Decks look out to the lake, local mountains, valleys, it's secluded, professionally cleaned and is in a safe area.
Shopping/dining are within minutes or walk to the infamous "Hernandez Hideaway". Our Lake House has character, new AC, comfortable, great amenities, views and a large fenced yard. The home is welcoming, very close to attractions like Legoland, Safari Park, Beaches, Sea World, Fletcher Cove, Mexico and it's a stroll to the lake shore!
West Shore Lake Hodges, the acclaimed artist community of Del Dios also know as "Valley of the Gods".
Our airy open house is inviting, stylish, crafty, it's 1000sf with a california kitchen and flows with the feel of a much larger house. Fully furnished, full kitchen, central AC/Heat and fireplace, the beds are comfortable, the house is clean and fresh, linens and towels are provided. Features LCD TV, WiFi, WII & games, books, fishing equipment, it also has filtered water, gas bbq, washer/dryer, dishwasher, nice large decks great views. The house feels like your miles from everything but the location of the house is conveniently close and only minutes to major shopping, highways, beaches and attractions. Just bring your favorite beverages and eats and your ready to go.
Zugang für Gäste
Lake Hodges is truly a unique area, it's secluded but close to novel areas like the Del Mar Race Track, Mall Shopping, Disneyland, Sea World, Wild Animal Park/Zoo, Torrey Pines, Beaches, Harra's Casino, Center for the Arts, Downtown SD and of course Lake Hodges. It's steps to the shores of Lake Hodges and the Historic Hernandez Hideaway Restaurant & Cantina, Other restaurants of all types of dining are only a few minutes away. If golfing is your bag its your lucky day.... less than a handful of miles is our local 18 hole course, world class Torrey Pines is about fifteen minutes close and a multiple of other courses are just around the corner .
Lake Hodges rents boats and allures some of the countries most skilled bass and catfish fishers, it's an excellent area for picnics, hiking and biking. Windsurfing is soon to be reintroduced to the lake, rentals may be available please inquire. You can hike form the beach to the mountains and beyond, bike to the beach via Del Dios Hwy a favorite route for real enthusiast. If your planning trip, the Lake House should be your base destination. With a median temperature just under 300 beautiful sunny days a year, few areas can compare, Del Dios is the epitome of San Diego weather hands down. Convenience, great scenery, gentle breezes and quiet nights that's something to look forward to. Two comfortable bedrooms, Large yard, some pets allowed, Rents from 3 days to 3 months
Interaktion mit Gästen
We love to meet everyone but guests rarely need our attention so we mainly interact if they wish to do so or some other need arises. Our quickest way to communicate is by text or phone, email is also a good means of contact but we don't usually check it daily. Normally, we usually visit the house upon check in to meet and go over the systems and general information and occasion for minor maintenance and landscaping. Although we prefer to meet, for those travelers who don't wish to meet, we respect that but we'll still be available upon request. We are committed to making you the best experience possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Excellent for honeymooners, business professionals, families, kids, fitness fanatics, artist & painters, and outdoor sports and anyone trying to get away from the havoc and need a secret get a way.
Seasonal prices vary and may be subject to changes without notification.
Pending owner approval, pet may be allowed, a fee of $175 will be charged, our pet requirements will be in effect (inquire with owners for details).
Utilities (water/electricity/internet) are limited to $150 per month or $5 pr night, and will be charged accordingly. Maid service is required reservations of thirty night or more every two weeks (for two guests-the cost is $50 each service, four guests $75 each service, paid by guests upon service)
General House Policies are as follows but are not limited to:
Smoking indoors is not allowed, Neighborhood disturbances , large parties and excessive noise are not allowed and shall be grounds for termination. Pets shall be maintained and controlled at all times, gardens and digging are off limits, pet waste shall be cleaned up by guest daily, pets are not allowed on furnishings nor allowed to scratch or chew. Pet shall not be shedding nor aggressive. All bedding or a kennel shall be provided by pet owner for their pet, min 30 day flea treatment 1- week prior to arrival is required and pet shots shall be up to date.
Upon departure, please run used dishes in the dishwasher, place all trash in the proper furnished containers, trash cans shall be placed curb side by Monday morning. Utilities shall be turned off when not in use, excessive utilities (over $5 pr day or $150pr month) will be charged in accordingly. It is not necessary to strip bedding but used towels shall be placed in laundry area. Park only in driveway or on street. Tree house is for aesthetics and not be climbed or used. Fireplace must be shown how to use prior making any fires. Some provisions are on site may be used by guests provided they are replace with in kind.
See agreement for detail(URL HIDDEN)-------------------------------------------
THE LAKE HOUS RENTAL AGREEMENT-
This Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement/Lease") is made by and between (“Homeowners") and guest (“Guest per reservation") as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement.
1. Property. The property is located at: Lake Hodges in Del Dios/ Escondido CA, 92029 The property includes high quality furniture fixtures and equipment. ( list may be provided upon request only)
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest as applicable per reservation. Must be 21 or older to rent with , credit card. drivers license / picture ID of the responsible party will be required.
3. Maximum Occupancy: Rates are for 4 persons. The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. An additional charge of $20 per person per night for adult guests in addition to two. No more than four adults shall be allowed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 2:30 p.m.( per reservation Check-in Date) and ends at 10:30 a.m. ( per reservation(Checkout Date).
5. Minimum Stay: This property require 3 night minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the 3 night rate. Guests must check in by 12:00am, failure to check timely may be cause to terminate agreement.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by this agreement. And at all times while at the property, Guest shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone Guest permits on the property to also abide by the following rules. Person/s other than those in the Guest party set forth above shall not stay overnight on the property. Guest shall be solely responsible of any other person/s on the property. Guests shall not disturb neighbors in any way. No over night stays except for guest on the reservation.
7. Smoking is NOT allowed inside. State Requirements shall be apply outside.
8. Use : The lease premises shall be used and occupied as a private family residence and in strict accordance to applicable laws, rules, ordinances and regulations. Notwithstanding the forgoing the leased premises shall not be used for the purposes of storing, manufacturing or selling of explosives, flammables or inherently dangerous substances, chemicals, things or devices, no mechanics, nor controlled and/or illegal substances are allowed.
9. Repairs / Maintenance : Guest shall be responsible to pay for repairs to all damages caused to the premises and it's contents. Should accidental damages occur Guest shall promptly notify the Homeowner and assist to file the insurance claim as needed.
10. Insurance/Disclosure : Homeowners shall carry general coverage rental insurance but shall not be responsible for inconsequential or consequential damages of any sort. Guests shall indemnify and hold homeowner harmless for any and all legal action which may occur in conjunction with this rental. We encourage all renters to purchase insurance. Guests at their own costs may carry renter and/or damage insurances as needed, including pet insurance. Homeowners is not responsible for any past present or future accidents, injuries, harm or illness that may occur during the stay. Guests acknowledges the house was built before nineteen seventy eight, and homeowners make no statement of the existence of unknown materials or history. Guest acknowledge, Homeowners are not responsible for any loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation/agreement, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Guests shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only be used as they are intended.
11. Pets may be permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Agreement shall be in effect. An additional fee of $175 shall be charged pr pet and an additional deposit may be assessed.
12. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
13. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service, however arrangements for extra services can be made, applicable charges will apply. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
14. Guests shall pay for utilities (gas/electric) exceeding $150 pre month or $5 per day and for rentals of 30 nights or more guest shall pay for bi-monthly house cleaning service, inquire about arrangements.
15. Fireplace: The fireplace is only for aesthetics purposes only, unless direction for use has been provided by owner(URL HIDDEN)16. Water and Septic: The [house] is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than septic approved toilet paper. No non biodegradable products should be used at anytime. If it is found that unapproved septic products have been used and clog or damage the septic system, you may be charged for repairs (typical costs are 500-$600(URL HIDDEN) 17. Storms: If there is a natural disaster or wild fire, no refunds will be given unless: The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations warning of the area" and/or The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in the area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Warning is lifted; and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Warning" period(URL HIDDEN)
16.Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and/or inspection as requested. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a manner he considers reasonable and/or in the case of suspicious activity without notification.
17. Hold Harmless Agreement: Guests shall shall hold homeowner harmless from any and all legalities including; but not limited to fees and costs which may arise from any direct, indirect, incidental, or inconsequential damages as they may apply. Remedy to the homeowner in all cases shall be limited to return of deposit.
18. Deposit and Fees: Unless prior approval is provided. A deposit of $ tbe is due now or as agreed. The DEPOSIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE and may be applied toward the rent , the deposit will hold the house 90days prior to check in. The full payment to reserve the house is due, 90dys prior to check in. Reservations will only be held upon full payment. Guests must check in by 12.00pm. Guest shall inform Homeowner of any items needing attention upon check in. During non rental periods, the house may be previewed for the guests inspection, by appointment only.
Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due Prior to the Check-in Date per reservation as detailed.
19. GENERAL CHARGES & RATES ARE PER THE RESERVATION DETAIL
Contract / Damage Deposit - based upon reservation pending final check out fees or charges and may be refundable
The Refundable Portion of the Contract may be a portion of the Damage Deposit only, pending final charges if any. A check may be mailed to the name and address as provided below. Additional nights shall be charged according to the rate schedule and upon approval only, late check outs shall bear a fee equal to one standard night rent. If final charges exceed deposits, payment shall be made or charged to the credit card on file or an request will be made and promptly paid. The house will only be held upon full payment.
20. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel their reservation, the reservation payment refund per BnB policy and may not be refundable.
21. Payment: Payments may be make through BnB or payments methods per pre approval.
22. By my validating payment, accepting this agreement and/or signature below, I (guest) hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts due and any unpaid charges which may occur. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I give my personal guarantee to pay all charges in accordance to this contract I acknowledge my rights to purchase travel insurance,
I (guest) have read, understand the terms and conditions, agree and accept this entire "Rental Agreement", as evidenced by my payment and/or signature set forth BELOW OR ELECTRONICALLY AS THE CASE MAY BE. Modifications to this contract are not acceptable without owner prior written approval. Homeowner reserves all rights and the right to change this contract and rates without notification.
Guest/s (phone #per reservation) Emergency (contact phone) required upon move i(URL HIDDEN) .
see reservation for Guest Information and electronic per acceptance per BnB site / see reservation for date of acceptance
Name (Print) Signature / Date
In the case of conflicting terms of agreements, the homeowner Lake House Rental Agreement shall supersede all others.
PET AGREEMENT AND RULES
please copy, fill out and scan to homeowner for approval
Upon acceptance, homeowner may allow guest to have the pet/s as descried and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________Name:
Color: ________________________Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply to the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $ 175 per pet per month or any part of.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed two pets
b. Must be at least 2 years of age of older. Sorry cats are not allowed
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and other pertinent vaccinations.
e. Aggressive and/or dangerous pets will not be allowed.
3. All pets must be leashed or properly contained at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse daily.
5. In the house, pets are only allowed on floors and not allowed on furniture, under beds, counters or other areas at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a flea and tick repellent five (5-7) days prior to arrival. If fleas or tics are
7. Pet shall not cause damages included but not limited to premises, furnishings, yard, and gardens. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be charged and/or deducted from deposits.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet shall not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet shall not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
11. Pet owner shall be responsible, pay for and be liable for any and all claims arising from any incidents caused by their pet/s. Pet owner is also responsible to pay any cost related to any conditions caused by the pet/s including but not limited to fleas, tics, dandruff, smells, shedding, stains ect.
12. The Guest are solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
SHOULD PETS BE ALLOWED, IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED THIS ADDENDUM SHALL BECOME PART OF THE CONTRACT UPON GUEST E-SIGNATURE OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITION. SUBJECT TO HOMEOWNER APPROVAL.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen