Calm and central, 10 mn away from Louvre, Notre-Dame, ... 5 metro lines available, 100m away from the most typical and charming pedestrian streets of "le vieux Paris", bars and restaurants, trendy night life area, clothes designers, enjoy Paris !
This flat of 120 sqm has been recently renovated by an architect and designed for a 4 people family, 5 people can live there, it is modern and design. It is composed of
- one 60sqm living room with american kitchen and bar very sunny as it is south oriented,
- one parental suite with a 200X180cm bed and a design bathroom with shower, tub and toilets
- one twin bed room with 2 beds of 200X90 cm (one is hidden under the other during the day, you can't put them at the same level) with a bathroom with shower
- one bedroom with one bed of 200X90cm.
A baby cot is available on request.
You have to take a stair to go to the parental room, and you can access the flat with an elevator plus climbing some stairs.
This is he ideal place for a family or 2 couples Paris lovers or discoverers. Enjoy :-)
Zugang für Gäste
All the flat.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will welcome you and let you enjoy the place by your own.
Weitere wichtige Infos
WIFI is of course in free access
Livebox-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Pay attention to a few things :
1. Please lock the door even when you are inside because it sometimes does not close very well.
2. The top of the dining table is made of wood and fragile, so please do not put hot things directly on it and use table mats
Sorry for 2 things :
Some stores are broken so don’t worry we will not ask ypu to repair them ☺ and we’re sorry for this
Hot water may take time to arrive to the taps, just wait…
Feel free to take as much coffee, tea… and anything you need for cooking : oil, salt, pepper… Same with what you can find in the fridge.
Feel free to use all the Paris guides and subway maps that are in the entrance.
Enjoy the flat, enjoy Paris and have a great time !
PLEASE When you leave the last day LET THE 2 SETS OF KEYS ON THE BAR – NOT in the mailbox
this place has been renovated 1 year ago, and we love it.
Please take care of it : don't move furniture as they are very heavy and the floor is fragile - respect non smoking and no pets rules, close the windows when leaving... take care as if it was yours.
This is a child friendly place, for families, or people who want to stay quietly in Paris. It is not recommended for parties as the neighbors like to sleep :-) and lots of families live there.