Generally there aren’t any “big” rules as long as you don’t smoke in the apartment or drive the neighbors crazy. Anyhow the following points could be very helpful for you and me:
• Please lower the heating before you go out – this will help me save money and will help to save the planet! The heating is very powerful and works very fast so even if you lower the heat when you go out you will have a warm and cozy home!
• Please read the instruction folder in the apartment. Here you’ll find all necessary information concerning, coffee maker, washing machine, TV… as well as some tips for discovering Berlin and the neighborhood.
• Please read the instructions before making coffee – you will enjoy the coffee maker much more!
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, but! The French balcony is ideal to smoke a cigarette outside :-)
• Pets are not allowed, I’m sorry!
• Guestbook – here you’ll find all kinds of Berlin recommendations, previous guests noted for you – feel free to add your own ones! Everybody will be very thankful!
• You can bring your own flash drive with your preferred music and plug it directly into the stereo system to entirely enjoy your stay!
• Arrival and departure time is flexible – just ask me!
• Late arrival after 10 pm maybe extra charged.
You are always welcome to contact me in case there might be a problem and I’ll take care of it as soon as possible.
Wish you a great stay in my Kudamm Apartment and a lovely Berlin Holiday!
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Hi, I’m Marie. I really love to travel, it’s my favorite spear time activity. From many trips and experiences I know how important it is to feel good in a home away from home in order to totally enjoy a new place or city. So I’m looking forward to welcome new guests in my apartment and of course to explore more amazing places around the globe myself!