A perfect location for all 4 seasons. Relax in this spacious 1660 sq. ft. townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Enjoy close proximity to great winter and summer activities, and walking distance to Kings Beach State Park.
This spacious, comfortable home is only 12 years old and in great condition.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the entire house with the exception of the stairwell storage space.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We interact with guests by email as quickly as possible and are available by phone as desired. Reservations require a rental agreement with owners. Pricing includes local occupancy taxes.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We allow well-behaved dogs for a $25 fee per dog.
• Check-in time is 4PM. Check-out is 11 AM.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. This is a NON SMOKING home. If there is evidence that there has been smoking there will be a $300 duct and vent cleaning charge.
2. Pets – NO CATS due to allergies. Arrangements can be made for dogs but must be disclosed and agreed upon beforehand. The pet fee is $25 per stay. Dogs cannot be locked in a room while you are away. Please bring your own crate.
3. NO PARTY POLICY - We will not tolerate parties and doing can result in eviction and monies forfeited.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A refundable security deposit of $300 will be held on deposit with AirBnb. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable and to be issued within 10 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear as determined by the owners.
b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the trash can, and soiled
dishes are placed in the dishwasher with the clean cycle started.
c. The key is returned to the lock box.
d. No linens are lost or damaged.
e. Garage remote control is returned to the kitchen counter.
f. Heater is left ON and set to 55 degrees.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by Rachel Klinge.
h. Use of only ONE garbage can, all other trash, debris must be taken with you. Trash is collected on Wednesday(URL HIDDEN)
5. CANCELLATIONS - A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than 30 days prior to the arrival will not forfeit the $300 deposit. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit the $300 deposit. Changes that result in a cancellation or shortened stay made within 15 days of the arrival date, also forfeit 25-50% of payments received.
6. OCCUPANCY- The standard maximum number of guests is eight persons. If arranged with the hosts, 1-2 extra guests may join your group for an additional fee of $25 per person per night. If the occupancy in the home exceeds the maximum, or the pre-arranged exceptions arranged with the hosts at any point, the Security/Damage deposit will be forfeited.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
8. PARKING – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles during winter months. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only (in the garage or in the driveway). Parking on the road is not permitted during the winter/spring months due to snow removal equipment. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads are curvy and steep. Chains controls are often enforced in the winter months. We do NOT refund due to road conditions. We will give you a credit for other dates if the road is closed more than 6 hours.
11. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
We're a very active family that loves the outdoors - skiing, snowboarding, surfing, hiking, or snowshoeing are activities that we enjoy.