Large, sunny 2 bedroom apartment located in the center of the Lower East Side of Manhattan. As soon as you step outside you can choose from hundreds of restaurants, cafes, bars & shops. 5 min from the Subway. 10 min walk to SOHO & East Village.
A truly special apartment in the best neighborhood in NYC.
You will be spending your time in a beautiful, classic LES 2 bedroom apartment with high ceilings, plenty of windows and light in the living room and kitchen.
Great for singles, couples, and families. Stay here and get around New York City with ease. The Lower East Side, East Village, SoHo, Nolita, West Village are all at your fingertips- Just a 5 minute walk away. Empire State Building, Times Square and Central Park are only a train ride away - The train is located 5 minutes from the apartment. And you can also enjoy a walk over the Williamsburg bridge to Brooklyn.
You'll be staying in the heart of the Lower East Side; Be in the coolest and most convenient neighborhood. I will do everything to make your stay convenient, fun, and relaxing.
The apartment is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Every time!
2 bedrooms on opposite sides of the apartment for plenty of privacy and space.
I look forward to hosting you in my home! Feel free to message me with any questions you may have.
Zugang für Gäste
The Amenities include:
* 100% private apartment all to yourself!
* 5 minutes from Subway (F, J, M Train)
* Free WiFi (super fast internet!)
* 2 large bedrooms on opposite sides of the apartment for absolute privacy.
* Tempurpedic Mattress! 2 beds
* Air conditioner in each room (during summer months June-September)
* Clean bathroom and shower
* Clean linens, towels for each guest.
* Fully stocked and functional kitchen.
* Always stocked with the best coffee & tea :)
* Street parking is fairly easy, and there are garages located within a few blocks as well.
* TONS of Restaurants, Shopping, Cafes right on my block, with hundreds more in the surrounding neighborhood
*Laundromat located next door
* Quaint, beautiful street.
* Walking distance to all the great downtown neighborhoods (Lower East Side, SOHO, Bowery, East Village, West Village)
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please message me via airbnb if you need to get in touch.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I would love to host you in my home. Please note that the apartment is in a residential buildings and it's for sleeping and relaxing. No parties or loud volumes!
Absolutely no smoking.
No pets allowed
Unfortunately not wheel chair accessible
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I've lived in a lot of cities but NYC can't be beat! I love the amazing food, the coffee shops, the street art and most of all the people. I live in the heart of the Lower East Side on a street jam packed with anything you need from laundromats to Top Chef owned restaurants. I love brunch at Clinton st Bakery, fresh squeezed juice at Pause Cafe, and the italian coffee at Atlas can't be beat. You'll absolutely fall in love with this neighborhood and my place! Enjoy your stay!