Newly-built fully-equiped charming two bed-room home, w/ living room (DVD and wifi), complete kitchen, in the quiet community of Kakum in the Upper Galilee. Located a short 20 minute drive from Tiberias and Tsafed, close to Golan and Capernaum.
An hour's drive there are hundreds of sites, restaurants, trails, views of the Sea of Galilee, the Golan Heights and Mount Hermon & more. You choose what you like.
במרחק של שעה נסיעה יש מאות אתרים, מסעדות, מסלולי טיולי, נופים ל הכינרת, הגולן והחרמון, ועוד. אתה תבחר מה שאתה אוהב
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have the entire house to themselves.
The house is on the ground floor with three balconies and a large yard
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will not be in the house when our guests are there.
אנחנו לא בבית בזמן הביקור, אבל זמינים 24/7
Weitere wichtige Infos
Read the recommendations guests about the the house, but available 24/7
קיראו את המלצות של האורחים שכבר ביקרו
No smoking in the house, only outside.
No pets permitted.
• We have prepared the house for your enjoyment. Feel free to use anything that is not labeled “private.”
• The key with the remote control is in the closet on the left as you enter, in the second drawer on the right. Please return the key to that drawer at the end of your stay along
• The fuse box is in the entrance closet on the left. In case of a power outage, an emergency light goes on above the refrigerator. There is a battery-operated back-up light in the living room.
• Hot water: the house has a solar water heater, which in most cases is quite adequate in the summer. In the winter please turn on the hot water to the maximum time on the timer. The switch is at the entrance to the bathroom.
• Cable TV/DVD: see instructions by the television. There is cable to connect computer/TV Wi-Fi is available and free.
• Smokers—please smoke only on the porches.
• There are several excursion books. You may borrow them, but please remember to return them.
• Please do not take the house towels to the Sea of Galilee or to swimming pools in the area. Please dry your towels on the dryer on the porch.
• Throw out the garbage to the street green container. The Recycle Garbage throw to container on the porch
• We invite you to feel at home, and to treat the house as a warm, welcoming home.
We are a retired couple who love to host guests in our home. We have 4 children and 9 grandchildren. Our home in Karkom is located in a community where several of our children and grandchildren live.
We love to travel in Israel and throughout the world. We love meeting new people. Even in our "Golden Years" we enjoy hiking and camping with our children, grandchildren, and friends.