Über dieses Inserat
Beautiful maisonette/loft in the heart of Berlin's trendy Mitte neighborhood. 5th & 6th floor, with lift, two spacious balconies (one east with view of TV tower, one facing west), lots of light all year round.
Two Buddhists (one leftcoast San Francisco one German green) looking to share their warm, inviting space with the world!
This is our primary home that we wish to share while we are away on travels.
It's a beautiful maisonette/loft in the heart of Berlin's trendy Mitte neighborhood. The apartment is on the 5th and 6th floor (with lift) and has two spacious balconies (one east with view of TV tower, one facing west) and gets lots of light all year round. It's about 100 square meters (1100 square feet).
- The main living area extends over two levels: On the mezanine level there is a desk area and also a loft sleeping alcove with a 1,40x2m bed which sleeps two. On the lower level there is a large dining area and a living area with a sofa which folds to a 1,40x2m bed and can sleep an extra person or potentially two.
- The mezzanine level has a separate bathroom.
- The lower level has a larger bathroom with bathtub. The separate kitchen as well as the access to both terraces is at this level. When the sun is out, you can always catch it on either of the terraces. On this level there is also the separate bedroom with large double bed (2x2m).
The apartment is on a quiet street, and since it is on the 5th/6th floor it is very quiet (although there is a restaurant nearby from where you may hear some chatter until 11ish pm).
Zugang für Gäste
The specifications are:
- Sleeps 4-5 (one full bedroom, one bed in loft, sofa can accommodate 1 person)
- Bright and airy
- Tasteful, minimalist and modern style with personal touches throughout
- Simple, original art from travels through Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Asia and Oceania
- Wifi (32 MBit)
- Large flatscreen TV
- Stereo with Ipod connection
- DVD player
- Fully equipped large eat-in kitchen
- Two large, fully planted terraces, one west (12m2), one east(10m2)
- Two bathrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Elevator comes directly inside the apartment’s antechamber/mudroom
- Views over Berlin Mitte (Central train station visible from top floor, Alexander Platz Fernsehturm from east terrace, east terrace also overlooks an old and beautiful Art-Deco building)
- All electricity in the house comes from certified sustainable energy sources (wind, solar, biomass)
Interaktion mit Gästen
The apartment is only available when we are travelling so you will have it to yourselves. A friend/neighbor will meet you, hand you the keys and be your contact person for anything you may need. He may also check in on occasion to feed the fish.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have lived here for a few years and are very fond of this space and its location. We will make sure all is nicely set up for you so you can enjoy your stay. In return, we expect you to take good care of our place - we really like it :-)
Terms or House rules:
- Weekly cleaner may come once for a few hours during the stay, depending on booking
- No shoes in the house, please
- There is a 2 year old reef aquarium in the house that will be maintained during the visit every three days by caretaker
- We please ask that the place be left in the condition it is presented
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.