You will be very well located in a noble prime area with a spacious location! Small and quiet one way Al with 2 blocks and singing birds! Walking distance to all, between two subways stops, 24 hrs. rest & doorman, 2- minutes wait for Uber, tight security, cameras, electric fence, located on 8th floor, with peaceful neighbors. Open-Concept for living room, family room and kitchen,1200sf/One hundred m2, , oversize bath, 4 beds, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, dimers, black out curtains, wood floors, Wi-
Located on the 8th floor, open living dining/kitchen rooms, computer desk, WI-FI of 60 gb, ventilators, towels, bed sheets, kitchen dishes, utensils and gadgets too. PS: I do not iron bed sheets (not good for the environment) but they are clean!
Zugang für Gäste
The guest have all access to their room, bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining rooms. Building has security cameras 24/7 inside elevators, to control guest access. All guest and visitors MUST send copies of IDS or passports to my email prior to arrival. For security reasons guest without previously sent copy of identification cannot coming and or stay
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am laid back, happy, zen, into reading, yoga, vegan cooking, discover new restaurants, theater and meditation. I live abroad and I do remote management. Sometimes I visit Brasil.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apt is located on the 8th floor of 15th floor plans, does not have much clutter, is quiet, not much children on the building, the street is only two blocks and one way, with space to move around. If you need extra cleaning supplies or toilet paper, they have on the corner of Brigadeiro Ave. If you do not feel like going to supermarket they have a small market on Joaquim Eugenio and Sarutaia. Or just ask me I will answer anything.
When you are making the reservation, you and ALL your guest are agreeing to the house and building rules. Please read all the house rules and pictures description for better communication and ask all your guest to do the same.
1. Passports, IDs, Birth Certificates And Correct Number Of Guest: This building is highly secured, and demands ALL guests (at any length of permanence or age) including service providers to provide COMPLETE valid identification issued by their government, so make sure you disclose all people that will came in to avoid big problems to came in. The building administration requires copy of front and back of you government id, issued by government agency . Please send it by Airbnb website or my email.
When you make a reservation, please disclose the exactly number of people that will came as a guest, despite the number of the days they will remain, including children of any age, to avoid problems with the building's security, building administration, AIRBNB and I.
You do not need to show the contract reservation to the doorman, just the identifications are enough. The building has cameras and the ''tapes" can be later revised. All passport copies, Ids or birth certificates for children need to be sent to me previously by email prior to your arrival. If guest does not provide copies prior to entry he or she is risking to lose the reservation and will pay for the whole reservation without using it. To avoid problems with the door man, and avoid bothering the administration, please sent it right way with the list of people and files with the name of each guest to avoid mistakes. People that are not in the building's security list cannot sleep in. If that happen the fees will increase 100% for each person of the daily valued paid, it will be a violation of the contract and door man will be fired! All contractor names and IDS also need to be disclose.
2. Keys: All keys must be returned to the host or someone previously determined or left at designed place. IN case of fire, flood, domestic violence, the tenants MUST allow and surrender the keys to the intermediary person or management of the building and or grant access to fix the problem immediately to someone designed by the condo owner and approval, with or without the presence of any tenants.
3. Communication is important, do not ignore it, it can be perceived as you abandoned or damaged the property. In case of ignoring communication, I can enter the apt with our without your consent to check the property and insure the security of the building and their owners.
4. Cleaning: I hope to get my apt. back clean, without holes on the walls, clean oven and stove and clean everything to avoid extra cleaning charge due to increase dirtiness, smoking cigarettes, or drugs inside the apt, corridors, halls and elevators or building entrance. Cigarettes will yellow the walls and it will need to be painted. Pick up your hair on the shower, it will avoid clogging and plumbing bills. Tampons, toilet paper and intimate pads must be placed inside the bathroom’s garbage to avoid clogging and plumber bills are pay by the tenant. Bathrooms garbage must be wrap with plastic to avoid contamination and smells. To avoid pipe clogging and help the environment, please add use cooking oil on the recycled glass jars located on the kitchen. Problems with clogging pipes will be paid by tenant. You are paying to one time cleaning only, but daily, weekly or monthly cleaning can be arranged. The cleaning crew will enter usually at 10:00AM. Do not put face and body towels on the floor and step on it, it will cause permanence stains! I have rugs and floor towels for it! Cleaning supplies are provided, you also can use it if you like.
5. Pets: Sorry, not pets allowed, not even as a guest
6. Pictures: Pictures of the apt cannot be posted in another website. If I or someone else need to take pictures of the apt. tenants would grant permission for it, with tenants presence or not.
7. Access Granted: All tenants grant entrance to someone designed to show apt to prospective new tenants, architects, civil engineers, photographers, maintenance crew, Internet crew, owner etc in the presence of the actual tenants or not at convenient time for the tenant or reasonable time of the day or night, previously notified by the owner, but in case of emergency, without notice. If I or someone else need to take pictures of the apt. tenants would grant permission for it.
8. Damages: All problems must be reported immediately to the owner by email or AIRBNB chat. Any broken or not function electronics, appliances or gadgets must be reported to the owner immediately. Doorman do not have autonomy to fix it and cannot leave the portaria alone. In case of broken appliances, furniture, electronics, if the technician need to came and remove to get fixed, delivery, the tenant grants permission to came in with or without tenant's presence. Guest must leave all the sofas, chairs, mattress and all pillow covers ON ALL THE TIME and before leave the premises to avoid dust and humidity to take place on it. The sofa bed was very expensive. Do not use the dryer to dry clothes for six hours, Brazil does not have technology for it, it will come out with rubber smell and still kind of humid. Two hours should be enough and use the clothes lines to finish. The Internet has 60 mb, if is slow, let me know right way. Before you leave the apartment at any time, make sure it has ALL windows closed to avoid raining shower damages to the apt, electronics and your belongings etc., since SP has strong thunder storms and frequent showers specially on Summer
9. Late payment fees are U$ One hundred American Dollars per day, additional to the rent in case of installments. Your problems with credit card limit amount are out of my control and I cannot suffer from lack of payment. In case of eviction, lack of payment, late payment, partial payment, problems with security of the building, flood of any kind, fire of any kind, tenants may be asked to live immediately and will pay for any damages caused to the building, will pay for the renaming rent contract, will pay for other's people condos and condo's owner damages, and will pay rent without using it. Extra charges may be applied if a use of security personnel or regular untrained people needed to remove trouble tenants getting evicted, plus all damaged that it may cause, as locks and doors damages and or replacement
10. The security deposit will be used in case of damage, fire, theft, including towels, vine spills, blood stains, not returning of ALL the keys, locks change, broken doors, broken furniture etc.
11. Reservation: I need to know what time you the first guest arrives and what times you guys leave for me to schedule the cleaning. Please note that the time for check in and check out is pre established, but if a client is coming on the same day you are coming out, please leave the apt a little bit clean not to scare the next guest. You can leave the suitcases downstairs with the doorman and be on the waiting room as long as you need. The cleaning crew came early as 10:00AM and leave depending on how much it is dirty, latest 5:00PM. You can wait in the coffee shops, MASP museum etc and leave the suitcases with the doorman.
For security reasons the cleaning lady will not go up until the guest came out. Please do not make life difficult for the next guest. The apt is set up on automatic booking.
12. Garage: The inside garage's building may be available or not. It's parking on the street(safe and small alameda)It's parking space in the garages down the street, open till 10:00PM.
13. TIPS: To use the shower heads, please open it slowly to have time to get hot water on it. The stove has very powerful burns, so put on low. Garbage collection is around the building and also collected at 2:00 PM Monday through Saturday. Do not leave in front of the door prior or after 2:00 PM to avoid fines pay by tenant. You also can take the garbage out and leave on the garage recycle containers. The ramp for suit cases is located on the back of the building. On Wednesday is Farmer's Market day on the same street, starting early on the morning till around 2:00PM. Is a Japanese restaurant (Aizome) on the same street a coffee shop (Padaria AstroRei) close by and a 24/7 restaurant (Saint Ettiene) Extra Supermarket 24/7(no air conditioning) Smart Fit Gym also open 24/7 close by too.
My friends referred to me as funny, strong, introspective and bright person. I am fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish with 15 + years experience on rentals. I studied International Business, Fashion and Interior Design in The US, lived in California, Nevada, NY and now Florida. I was born in the Southern Region of Brazil and become a Vegan five years ago, and I am an Animal Rights Activist. I visited Paris, Milan, Rome, Venice, Vicenza, Frankfurt, Barcelona, Geneva. I have someone to take care business in Brazil for me now, she also is fluent in Portuguese and English. I love to receive people in my condo, I had politicians, artists and whole lot kind of different people. Any questions fell free to ask. Best and fast way to contact me is by free .
Meus amigos podem me descrever como introspective, engracada, forte e corajosa... Tenho experiencia com alugueis ha mais de 15 anos, sou estudante de Interior Design e Animal Rights Activist. Sou gaucha e moro no exterior por mais de 15 anos entre SP, NYC e FL. Sou fluente em Ingles, Portugues e Espanhol.
Obs: QUANDO ALUGO UM QUARTO OU SUITE, PRECISO DE INTERNET RAPIDA NO QUARTO DIA E NOITE SEM PARAR, ESCRIVANINHA DE VERDADE, BALCAO DE COZINHA NAO EH ESCRIVANINHA! LENCOIS E BANHEIRO LIMPOS! SE VC NAO TEM REPETIDOR DE INTERNET, OU A INTERNET EH LENTA, NAO PODEMOS FAZER NEGOCIO, DEPENDO DE INTERNET! JA DEU PARA NOTAR QUE JA ENTREI EM FRIA E NAO QUERO REPETIR ISSO NOVAMENTE...OBRIGADA PELA COMPREENSAO!