Small room with private bathroom. Fan, desk and Wi-Fi.
Access to the common patio area with a big table and BBQ grill.
Quiet residential neighborhood near Reserva Natural Ombligo Verde, 3 blocks to the bus stop to the beaches. Walking distance of supermarkets, restaurants and malls.
Small but pretty "Mini room" with private bathroom includes:
- single bed
- linen & towel
- amenities: bar soap, toilet paper
- ceiling fan
- free Wi-Fi (wireless internet)
- shower (hot & cold water)
- access to garden-patio
- BBQ grill area
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
It is in a particularly quiet area for sleeping (some areas of downtown Cancun music is late at night, or traffic noise in the morning), my neighborhood is safe to walk at the day or night without problems, there are lots of greenery and gardens. But it is also close to everything, taxis are cheap (2 dollars) and there are buses that take you to beaches, bus station and elsewhere. You can walking to the movies, breakfast, eat, soccer stadium, shop or go to the market.
Visitors or people unregistered is not allowed at the property, for your safe, mine and the rest of guests.
Zugang für Gäste
The outside yard table and grill is a common area shared with another 3 rooms.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Always by Airbnb message, any msg application or in person.
- For check-in is necessary passport with photo.
- Visitors or local people is not permitted at the property.
- No smoking inside the room, or bathroom. Smoking is allowed only in the table at the patio.
- Pets or kids not accepted. Adults only property.
- No loud noise or talk loud after 10 pm. Respects the neighbors.
- We will give you the room clean with washed sheets and towels.
- At Check-out you must be return the room as organized as possible.
All this. helps to make this property may continue to be economic for your vacation.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 386 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I live in Cancun, because I love the beach!
I travel very often. I´m self-employed.
Always happy to welcome people from all over the world, and help with recommendations on sights and attractions of this beautiful Yucatan Peninsula.
Through Airbnb, I have met new friends and awesome people.