1. Kitchen and other common areas available to use
2. Breakfast is included only for stays of less that 7 days
3. Towels and linen are changed once a week for stays longer than a week. Consider earlier if requested
4. All bathrooms are equipped with trash cans. Unfortunately the pipes in Lima are not made to withstand the flushing of toilet paper. To avoid plumbing problems, use the trash cans.
5. Clean after yourself in the common areas (kitchen, living room, rooftop).
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 437 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are an Italian-Peruvian couple that lives in between Lima and Cocachimba in Peru. When we are not in Lima a friend of us, an Equatorian guy takes over. Our friend, Freddy will be your host in Casa Nuestra Peru in Lima from January 20th 2017 until the beginning of December 2017 while we are working on an exciting tourism new project in Cocachimba, Amazonas region in the north of Peru!
About Carmen & Francesco
We like to travel, enjoy good music and art. We love to share our house with our guests that come from all around the world. We have been living in Lima since 2011 and adore exploring new, hidden places, not well know but that have an artistic, culinary or a traditional Peruvian interest.
We have a little boy and also a dog called Paq'u', a Peruvian hairless dog, he lives upstairs with us, you will see him very little.
I have been living with my partner, a French girl in Lima, Peru since 2010. And have been enjoying the Peruvian way of life since then.
As a musician, I love music, I love to travel, whether it's a challenging hike, visiting a paradise beach, exploring a new culture or a culinary experience. During the last 4 years we have explored Latin America together and I will love to share our stories and travel advice with you.
++ We have rooms per day, per week and per month available. If you need you are looking for a long term please and there is no availability through Airbnb, please contact us and we can see how we can help you. ++