"Hinders" is tucked away down a small lane in the peaceful village of Hindringham. With beautiful cottage gardens & views overlooking fields, this 3 bedroom cottage offers visitors to the area delightful accommodation 5 mins drive from the coast
**Please note minimum 7 nights Jul-Aug**
Enter into the hallway with plenty of hooks and nooks for coats and wellies before entering into the cosy open plan sitting/dining room area with sofas clustered around the large inglenook fireplace with wood burner. A large dining table with chairs for six is located at one end of the living area. A glass door opens out into a beautiful garden with a built in BBQ, plenty of outdoor furniture and a croquet set for your use.
Back inside on the ground floor there is the small but practical and very well equipped kitchen with an electric oven and halogen hob, slim-line dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and all other mod-cons one would expect. There is also a loo and washbasin by the front door.
On the first floor is a delightful large king-sized bedroom, a bedroom with a zip-and-link bed (meaning it can be made up as a king-sized bed or two twins) and a small children’s bedroom with a fabulous bunk bed designed to look like rowing boats. This bedroom is small and there is limited headroom on the top bunk.
Also on this floor is a gorgeous bathroom with exposed beams and a luxurious free standing bath with hand held shower. There is a washing machine in this bathroom.
- Good quality bed linen and towels are provided
- Dishwasher, washing machine, telephone, free wifi
- Smart TV (BBC iPlayer, 4od, freeview), DVD player
- Sonos wireless multi-room music system (sitting room, kitchen, both main bedrooms)
- Board games, books and guides
- Pets are most welcome, by arrangement please
- The cottage is available all year round, changeover day is Friday
- Short breaks and long weekends are available, please enquire for more details
Zugang für Gäste
We have a large private enclosed garden which is a very special feature of Hinders, being well tended and very pretty. The cottage is in a quiet rural area making the garden a perfect place to relax in. With plenty of garden furniture and a built in barbeque the garden provides a great haven to relax and eat outdoors.
Hinders has private parking on the drive with enough space for 3 cars.
Hinders is available for week bookings from Friday - Friday.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be available on phone throughout your stay and will provide further detail once booking is confirmed (directions, local shops and things to do etc!)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Minimum stay of 1 week in school holidays
Minimum 5 nights over Christmas and new year
Minimum 3 nights rest of year
- Maximum 6 people (please note that the top bed in the bunk room has limited headroom)
- Be mindful of our neighbours - we know the SONOS sound system is incredible but please be conscious that the cottage is in a village
- Pets are allowed by arrangement please and under no circumstances are pets allowed upstairs. Please note additional cleaning fee will be charged for multiple dogs - please liaise with Guy and Georgie before booking!
- Hinders is a no smoking property
- We have a laundry service that collects and delivers to Hinders every Friday and Tuesday. If there is laundry in the porch when you arrive please leave there if it is clearly out for collection. If clean laundry has been delivered during your stay and it’s in the way, please just pop into the under stairs cupboard and our cleaner will put this away when she is next in.
- Please do not help yourselves to more laundry if clean items have been delivered – we incur a per unit charge for this and also will run out for the next guests if you use more than has been allocated for your stay. Thank you for your understanding.
- Full T&Cs will be sent, along with booking form, to each enquirer