Über dieses Inserat
The room is located in a private house, in a quiet neighborhood in Zadar. It's on the second floor, with a separate entrance. There's a big living room and a kitchen which guests are free to use. Free wifi. Free parking space in front of the house.
The room has a real double bed, a closet, a lamp, a worktable and there is also a mosquito rolling net on the window so you can carefree widely open your window for fresh air during summer nights.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests are free to use a kitchen and a big living room. Kitchen is not a new one, but it's clean and useable, equiped with everything you need (fridge, electric oven, pans, knifes, plates etc.).
You are also free to use an outdoor fireplace for makeing barbecue.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live on a ground floor so throughout your stay I'm on your service for any help or advice. :)
If you are coming with a flight, I can arrange that my friend picks you up from the airport.
You have free parking space in front of the house if you're coming with a car.
As of June 2016, Uber is available in Zadar!
Bus station is 3 min walk from house and bus lines are very frequent.
Taxi is also very affordable (20-40 kn).
Nearest beach is 25 min walk far, 5 with a car. Old city center is 30 min walk far, 10 min with a car/taxi.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Usual check-in is from 3 PM - 11 PM. Check-in and check-out times are in general flexible, but we must previously make an agreement for exactly o'clock.
p.s. There are a lot of things to do and see in Zadar and surrounding area. For example, after you have explored the city centar and beaches, you may:
- go on a day trip to National Park Plitvice Lakes (astonishingly beautiful, definitely must and worth seeing).
- visit National Park Kornati islands (excursion with a boat) - beautiful archipelago with >100 uninhabited islands, islets and reefs.
- if you like hiking, caves, unspoilt wilderness etc., NP Paklenica is place for you.
- go on rafting at river Zrmanja if you would like to try something new with a lot of adrenalin,
- visit some of the islands across the Zadar (there're many ferry lines), explore the untouched corners by modern civilization and/or go to some beautiful beaches like Saharun on Dugi otok etc.
Hope you'll have some nice time here!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 67 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen