Regally decorated in dark grey and yellow rio, this spacious 3 bedrooms, 90 sq.m apartment is one of its kind. Situated above the highest 14th floor of City Calm, it offers the spectacular view of the highest Pagoda in the city.
Decorated with a teak wood wall and light smoke grey color, this bedroom is fully furnished with comfortable orthopedic, individual spring-pockets support American king-size bed. Double built-in floor to ceiling walk-in wardrobe fits in all your clothing spaciously. The en-suite spacious bathroom includes a bathtub, a modern wash basin and a toilet.
Guest Bedroom - Number One
Furnished with a queen-size bed, this room offers a calming presence with its grey-tinted walls and opaque silver drapes, which bring restful sleeps to its occupants. Built-in floor to ceiling walk-in wardrobe.
Guest Bedroom - Number Two
This additional room is your perfect place for business needs, reading pleasure or simply to have some personal time away.
Equipped with a computer free of use, allowing you to navigate internet and enjoy the Free Wi-Fi available all around the property.
Fully equipped with European style electric stove and oven, modern coffee machine, family-sized refrigerator, microwave and toaster for your convenient cooking. Utensils with dining wares are provided serving up to 6 guests.
Zugang für Gäste
Situated along Sukhumvit road at Soi 101/1, the condominium is only 25 minutes to/from Suvarnabhumi airport, most major attractions of Bangkok, International Schools, and shopping malls.
It is only one and half hour away from Pattaya – one of major tourist destinations. BTS Punnawithi Station is just 10 minutes walk away from The Phoenix.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Airport pick-up and drop-off available on request, as well as day trips and any additional excursions.
Additional cleaning service available on request.
Below are the general booking conditions, when you book an apartment you will be emailed the specific conditions for your apartment.
1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, theft, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property. Safes are offered in some on our apartments, their existence or use does not incur our liability and their contents are subject to the same conditions as above.
2. For bank transfer 10% payment is required at time of booking which can be made by bank transfer. The remaining 90% to be paid in full on arrival. The currency of payment is negotiable and the amount will be subject to (website hidden)'s currency converter ((website hidden)) on the day of booking. Or the remainder can be paid by transfer two weeks prior to arrival.
In addition there is also a 5,000 Baths security damage deposit to be paid that will be refunded on departure.
3. If a cancellation is requested more than thirteen weeks in advance all monies paid will be returned to the tenant less banking charges. If the cancellation is requested within the 8 weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain 50% of the rental deposit payment. If the cancellation is requested within 4 weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain 100% of the rental deposit payment.
Refunds of deposit will be considered for exceptional circumstances at the owner discretion.
4. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number that has been agreed and is on the booking form.
5. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
6. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity (150 KWatt maximum per week stay, excluded for long stays starting 2 weeks). A KWatts will be charged at 6 THB/KW based on electricity counter reading. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels!).
7. We reserve the right that in exceptional circumstances we might have to move you to an alternative apartment in the same building, if this is the case we will inform you as soon as possible, you will not be charged for the upgrade and will be refunded any money if the alternative apartment is cheaper.
8. Standard check-in time can be any time post 3 PM, check out times are 11 AM. If you want to stay later this needs to be agreed in advance. There is a surcharge of 50% of the daily rate till 7 PM, any later and a full days rent would be due. Please let us know your planned times.
9. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit.
10. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at 500 Bath per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
11. The security deposit will be returned to the tenant on the return of the keys to the owner, less any deductions after inspection in accordance with the conditions listed above (within ten days from check-out and paid via bank transfer).
12. My Homeliday Bangkok is NOT an hotel, we provide assistance and host travelers from all around the world. The law in Thailand is targeting people having more than 4 units in the same building or hosting more of 20 people in the same place, requesting the establishment of an hotel company. AirBnb, as well many others company in Thailand (Expedia/Booking), stay on this limit as well we do.
The rental may or not be tolerated by the condominium when the host is noisy, distributing others units tenants, creating issues on public areas and so on: all common sense requests and normal in all Countries - not only in Thailand. This is to protect our quests and all people in the building from any concern - all our hosts are verified from AirBnb.
13. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Guests may contact us at anytime via mobile, SMS, line, airbnb inbox and email. We will always answer questions as soon as possible, usually within minutes.
Welcome to the enchanting Bangkok or KrungThep – as it is called in Thai, home to pristine natural beauty, eternal sunshine, dramatic mountains, breathtaking sparkling blue sea, exotic underwater treasures, and world famous hot and spicy cuisines.
My Homeliday Bangkok welcomes you with the comforts of a home away from home, at a cost effective alternative to a hotel stay, for your short to long stay needs.
We are a Thai-European managed company offering you brand-new fully furnished apartments, hosted in complexs serenely located just a troll away from the busy major shopping malls and Suvarnabhumi Airport, easily accessible by all kinds of public transport.
My Homeliday Bangkok is your perfect accommodation for your dream holidays in the city of Bangkok.