Comfort and huge yard!
2 BE/1BR single family house in el monte. 5 minutes away to I-605.but in a quite neighborhood. near downtown/ hollywood/Universal studio/city of hope
Hello welcome to LA and it is my pleasure to accommodate you at my cozy home.
Great location close To downtown and I-605 ! Bright and Airy In Every Room, Wood Flooring at one bedroom and Tile Flooring in the other bedroom/kitchen area/dining room and Bathroom. It is beautifully furnished with comfortable furniture, bedding, kitchenware, new LCD TVs in each bedroom. two mini-split air conditioner in each bed room. parking space in the yard.private laundry room. Super convenient for small family and senior people and Chinese!
Zugang für Gäste
Only you and your family will live in this house. No one gonna share with you. which comes equipped with two Bedrooms, as follows:
*no Living room
*Queen bedroom : Queen size bed with firmed mattress( not the soft one). two night stands,one dresser and one closet. LCD TV with Chinese cable.
*Queen & twin bedroom: one queen bed and one twin bed . one night stand. new LCD TV with local channels.
* one bathroom: is located in side one bedroom.
*Kitchen: fully stocked with kitchenware. Eg: microwave. clean refrigerator. Rice cooker. Electric Kettle.Stove.
*Dining area: dining table with 5 chairs
*private Laundry room: washer, dryer
*free car parking at the yard.
* garage will be not for rent.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT :
Vacation Home :
Check in dat(URL HIDDEN)Check out dat(URL HIDDEN)Check in: After 4:00pm Check Out: Before 10:00 morning
This agreement made between:
“Tenant” (hereinafter called the Tenants) and Host(hereinafter called the Host) concerning the short-term rental of the Airbnb listed property located a(URL HIDDEN)Host collects the $2000.00 security deposit and returns it to Tenants 48 hours after departure if there are no damages.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Host has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. Tenants and guests may use Wireless Internet.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Host as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Host shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings inside and outside.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb for Monday pickup (may place out Sunday night after 4 p.m.) if their stay is during this part of the week. The bins are located outside the garage; Brown for garbage, Blue for recyclables.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. Pets are not allowed per this agreement.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 5(five) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours are 10 p.m. - 9 a.m.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home. Butts must be properly put out and safely disposed of.
11. Host shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, initial supply of toilet paper and paper towels, and other items as commonly used. Additional toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, propane and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises.
12. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Host may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
13. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
14. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
15. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
16. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas cook top, gas heating, and will seek help from host if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
17. The property has smoke alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify hosts without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
18. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows,etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
19. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 2 weeks they shall become the property of the Host. The Host shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
20. Chinese Cable is provided and service level has been chosen by the Host. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
21. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 76 degrees and heat shall not be set above 76. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. Please make sure the heater or air conditioner is off when you depart. Utilities will be charged for left on Air or Heat. Please also turn off all lights.
22. Property MUST be securely locked any time you leave. Keys must be left on the premises (key box) when checking out. If keys are not left and property is not properly locked when you depart, you will be charged $150.00 fee, and be responsible if anything is stolen.
23. Trash must be properly bagged, secured and taken to the end of the driveway in Trash and Recycle Bins Sunday Night. Trash collection usually comes around 9AM to 6PM Monday. Most can be put in the BROWN trash and recycle bin. A $100.00 fee will be taken from the security deposit if trash is left in the house or yard.
24. Please inform your hosts immediately upon arrival if there are any damages that you are not responsible for; or if there are any unforeseen issues with the house during your stay.
Please fill out and sign this Agreement and e-mail a scanned copy to hosts.
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby affirm that the information provided above is true and correct:
*House instructions, helpful information and entry codes will be provided upon confirmed reservation with Host.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 170 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen