Room in newly renovated two bedroom apartment, very centrally located in a quiet neighborhood near East-Side Gallery and Alexanderplatz. The beautiful guest room features a balcony with a view from the 7th floor. Quick 'n' Easy access to public transport.
Two people fit in the room comfortably. You have your own room with a door you can close and you have your privacy. Bathroom and Kitchen are shared. I live in this flat, but I am out often.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to bath with bathtub, kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities. If you would like to prepare a snack or make coffee or tea, please feel free to use the provisions in the kitchen. Cooking meals or using the oven is not possible.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If at home, I usually work online, so it depends if I have time to chat and to give you some tips for your stay in Berlin. There is some information material in your room.
Weitere wichtige Infos
* Checkin/Check out: Check in time is after 2pm. Check out time is before 11am. Please do not overstay. New guests might be arriving and we need to prepare the room.
* Smoking: Do not smoke in the apartment, the balcony or building floor, please.
* Breakfast: A good breakfast buffet is available in the hostel in the building located opposite for 5€ from 7-11am and includes juices and coffee.
* Communications: Unlimited WiFi is free of charge. You can receive telephone calls in the flat. Calls to German landlines are free of charge.
* Outside Guests: Privacy and security are important for everyone in the flat. Please, do not bring outsiders or friends to the flat.
* Cleaning and broken items: This private flat is not a hotel. We keep the place clean, but we do not have daily cleaners. Hence, please clean up after you and avoid dirt and damages :-) The cleaning fee covers usual “standard” cleaning after your stay. Please understand, that in case of additional expenses and broken items, we will have to charge.
* Laundry: The cost per washing machine filling is 5 Euro and includes washing powder. Please confirm with us first before washing.
* Parking: The flat is located in a paid parking zone. Opposite on the other side of the Lichtenberger Strasse (large avenue close-by) is another zone, where parking is free of charge.
* Environmentally friendly: While the apartment offers all modern facilities and electric equipment, we are aiming to be environmentally friendly. We are exclusively using energy saving lamps and preferably A+++ efficient home appliances. Please support our goals to save the environment, switch off lights and equipment when you do not need them. Thank you!
Please accept the following house rules:
* No smoking in the flat, balcony and building.
* Please keep the noise down, especially between 8pm-7am and at weekends.
* For safety and security, please always lock the door when you leave (both locks) and lock it from the inside at night. We require a 50 Euro cash deposit for the keys at arrival.
* Outside Guests: Privacy and security are important for everyone in the flat. Please, do not bring outsiders or unregistered friends to the flat.
* Slippers: As streets in Berlin are heavily used by dogs, shoes sometimes get dirty and smelly. Therefore, please use our slippers inside the flat, which we provide at the entrance.
* Pets are not permitted in the flat.
* Please do not cook meals or use the oven.
* Please inform host if anything is broken.
* Take responsibility for items you might break and cover replacement costs.
* Room Access: Please do not lock the door of your room when you go out as we might need to access the balcony to water plants etc.
* Please support our goals to save the environment, switch off lights and equipment when you do not need them. Thank you!
I traveled a lot in Europe and Asia and apart from German speak a number of languages (more or less :-), among them English, French, and a bit Portuguese. I work in a marketing agency. I am always happy to meet Internationals. I am renting out the places together with Mario. One of us is taking care and helping you.