Our hostel has 3 double rooms (with queen size bed, TV , WIFI, lockers, en suite bathroom) and 5 quad rooms (with bunk beds, WIFI, lockers, en suite bathroom) . Kitchen, games room, terrace available. Bike parking, laundry service available.
Located in Bucharest downtown, minutes away from every important spot, in a nice area. Close to subway/ bus/ tram station. We have 8 rooms - 3 dbl and 5 quad rooms with new furniture, en suite bathrooms. Guests have access to kitchen, garden, recreation room.
Zugang für Gäste
At Crazy Duck you will find a nice kitchen fully equiped , game room with smart TV, music dock, books & games, garden terrace. Laundry service available. Bike parking in front of the hostel
Interaktion mit Gästen
Rent a car
Weitere wichtige Infos
At Crazy Duck we care about our tourists safe. 24h/day security system (external video cam, on call 2 min security professional intervention if needed)
- Respect other guests and treat them the way you would like to be treated by them.
- Sleeping bags are prohibited. Guests get free linen and can exchange it free of charge at reception after 5 nights use.
- We are not liable for any personal injury.
- Pets and other animals are prohibited.
- Consumption of alcohol is restricted to the socialize area and the garden.
- Storing food in rooms is prohibited. You can store food in the guest’s kitchen if you mark it with your name and date of departure.
- Drugs and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- We reserve the right to confiscate them and notify the police.
- Please carry the hostel check-in card for identification.
- You can receive guests only on the ground floor of the hostel.
- If you haven’t checked in and paid for your stay you are not allowed to sleep anywhere in the hostel.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 77 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, my name is Andrew. I work in travel business since 1998. My hobby is traveling abroad, meeting new people, discovering new places, culture and habits. I am waiting you to Bucharest with a lot of information about my hometown and my country, free maps and good advices.