Sorry, this bedroom is only available in exceptional situations to guests who book the double room and request this room too. SEE «Sweet CoveBeach!Private Room/Garden/SeaView» LISTING AT THE SAME ADDRESS.
Bedroom in a small SHARED garden flat. Shared with only the hostess, I am usually here since I work from home. Beautiful, quiet setting a short walk from charming cove beaches accessible by cliff paths with breathtaking views. Walking distance to town Armação de Pera, restaurants and shops.
Private bedroom in a small SHARED garden flat. I am usually here since I work from home. Shared with only the hostess, Near the town of ARMAÇÃO DE PERA, where I will meet you to show you to the apartment. Garden lounge area where you can snack or chill out day or night with the stars and candles. Beautiful, quiet setting in a semi-rural area and with holiday villas. A short walk to charming cove beaches and cliff paths with breathtaking views. Walking distance to town (Armação de Pera), restaurants and shops.
Free parking on site.
Cable TV and wireless Internet.
Mosquito screens on all the windows and door.
GETTING HERE - scroll down to «Getting around» for details!
Zugang für Gäste
Besides your own private room, you share with the hostess the kitchenette where you can prepare your own meals, the living/dining room, the bathroom and an outdoor lounge area in the garden.
Cable TV and wireless Internet are available, and a universal AC power adapter, along with amenities like sheets, bath towels, beach towels and umbrella. Shampoo, shower gel, and cooking ingredients are available for short-term guests (two-night stays). Guests staying more than two nights need to bring or buy their own supplies. Guests are asked to separate and place recyclable waste in the recycle bin, and rinse/place their dishes in the dishwasher, which I turn on when full. There is also a clothes washing machine for which there is a €2 charge per load, for electricity, water and detergent.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will be the only guests. I am usually here since I work from home so you can expect me to be present. The cats and I enjoy hanging out with you in the living room to watch TV or have a chat, but I always respect your privacy and I mind my own business. You have priority in using the kitchen and bathroom. You'll enjoy alone-time when preparing and having meals, and privacy inside the apartment at night, since I sleep in the tiny house in the garden which has its own little bathroom, and where I have my breakfast.
I am happy to assist and advise you in whatever possible. I often help book trips, scooter rentals, restaurant reservations, boat excursions to the beautiful caves...
Weitere wichtige Infos
In April there are occasional showers.
There are several cats on the premises. (The neighbors also have kitties, which guests often think are mine.) They are usually absent, snoozing under an olive tree somewhere, but they like to sleep on their sofa blanket at night. Although they are clean and free of parasites, they are only allowed in the common areas which are cleaned daily. The Guest Bedroom is completely off-limits to them.
When you book a listing with a security deposit, such as this one, your payment details are stored but not charged or authorized for the deposit unless the host makes a claim.
Please consult the calendar for rate variations according to the date.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
These guidelines are plain common sense, and also a way to provide travelers with an honest portrayal of this Airbnb home. Thanks for understanding!
- Guests understand that this listing is for a private room in a small flat shared with the host and pets, and that we are often present - I love hanging out with guests in the living room to watch TV and having a chat whenever they want, but I always respect my guests' privacy and I mind my own business. Guests have priority in using the kitchen and bathroom. They enjoy alone-time when preparing and having meals, and during the night, since I sleep in the tiny house in the garden which has its own little bathroom, and where I have my breakfast.
- This accommodation is for laid-back, positive people that understand this is an Airbnb home, not a hotel. My promise (and my joy) as a host is to provide travelers with a clean, comfortable, relaxed environment. If there is anything I can do to improve the quality of your stay, please tell me while you’re still here, and give me the chance to make your well-deserved holiday as easy and pleasant as possible. I am always upgrading the space and improving my hosting skills, and many improvements come from suggestions made by guests.
- Good for those who enjoy tranquil evenings and rise «early» in order to get to the beach or other activities. No party animals, please! Extreme and repeated drunken and/or disorderly behavior is not tolerated.
- If you wish to request or book a stay at this accommodation but will not actually be staying at the accommodation yourself, the intended guest must first gain knowledge of the listing and guidelines and then contact me directly, before I explicitly permit the booking.
- If two guests are staying at this accommodation, both must have knowledge of the guidelines beforehand.
- Guests agree to allow me to give them a quick description of the space and amenities, upon arrival.
- Clean and orderly guests please, so I don't need to charge a house cleaning fee. I take care of everyday cleaning chores in the common areas like discarding the trash, vacuuming, and sanitizing the bathroom, but it's nice if guests tidy up a bit after using the kitchen and bathroom.
- Food and beverages other than water are not allowed in the guest room, as a prevention of spills and stains.
- I never enter your room - I don't even open the door. If the room needs cleaning or a change of linens, please let me know. I do these 4 or 5 days into a prolonged stay but not before I ask for your permission.
- If you break or damage something expensive (other than the occasional dish, which can naturally happen), please do the right thing and offer to pay for its replacement. (When you book a listing with a security deposit, such as this one, your payment details are stored by Airbnb but not charged or authorized for the deposit unless the host makes a claim.)
- Sorry, no pets allowed since there are several cats on site.
- Separating recyclables is a standard practice.
- Smoking is allowed outside.
- And the most important – chill out and be happy!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 100 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
American-Portuguese currently living in sunny Algarve, southern Portugal. I love to share the beauty, the culture and the simple pleasures of life in the Algarve.
I also love the company of the young and the young at heart, from all over the world!