Bedding : 1 Double bed, 2 Single beds, 1 sofa, 1 bathroom, 1 small toilet with shower, 1 kitchen, 1 living room.
Utilities: air-conditioner, washing machine, Wi-fi, DVD, Cable TV, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Toaster, Cooker, pots, pans, dishes, 2 beach chairs and 2 umbrellas, etc.
Bed linen is provided along with fresh towels.
It can also accommodate a fifth person if this person is willing to sleep on the sofa, free of charge.
Zugang für Gäste
Check in takes place at the flat where you are given the keys by the doorman.
Buses come and go from both airports in Rio and leave you at 10min walking from the flat. The journey with the bus called "Frescao" from Galeao International Airport can take up to 1h30 during rush hours. If you are already in Brasil and flying to Santos Dumont Airport, the journey will take around 40min.
There are plenty of yellow cabs in the airport and all around the city. You can always ask me before your arrival how much would a cab cost to take you from the airport to the flat.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As I live in Berlin, guests can better interact with me through the internet or phone, but you are also given a telephone number from a contact person in Rio, who can help you if needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
During hollidays, such as carnival, christmas, new years or Easter the price is fixed: 1.500 Euro for the period. Please contact me to get more information about the pricing if you need.
You can always write me an email asking for suggestions of places to go or simply asking for informations about the city.
There are two beach chairs and two umbrellas you can take to the beach. At the beach you can also rent more chairs and umbrellas if you are in a bigger number of people.
Please, note some rules of the flat:
1. Do not throw and flush toilet paper in the toilet. The flushing system in Brasil can get blocked by it. Throw it in the toilet basket.
2. Never leave the windows of the flat opened when you go out. Rio de Janeiro is famous for its rains, which can start all of the sudden and are usually very strong. The flat can get instantly flooded.
3. Don't forget to turn off the air-conditioner when you leave the flat and specially when you check out.
4. When you come back from the beach, please wash out the sand of the beach chairs and umbrellas before you go in to the flat. There is a place at the ground floor. As soon as you pass through the main gate, you will see the cars parked on your right, behind them, there is a tap where you can do the washing.
5. Remember not to sit on sofas, chairs, etc. if you are wet.
6. broken or damaged things must be fixed or replaced before the guest's check out.
And please, take care a good of the flat as if it was yours.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 12 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen