A one bedroom flat near London Fields and Bethnal Green. Situated close to some of East London’s best attractions, the flat is bright and sunny and comes fully furnished with modern facilities. Available for 1 person or a couple, minimum stay 1 week.
The transportation links from the flat are good, with Bethnal Green tube 8 mins walk away, it takes just 20 minutes to get to the West End. There are also good bus routes stopping just outside and a train station 3 minutes away with trains to Liverpool Street Station.
The main room of the flat faces south-east with two large windows, modern kitchen, small dining table and lounge area. To the rear is the bedroom, which has a King size bed, wardrobe, and a window to the north-west. Off the bedroom is a corridor leading to a shower-room which includes the washing machine.
Flat comes with Broadband and TV. Cleaning once a week is included, as well as fresh bed linen and towels once a week. Supermarket and drycleaners both located close to the flat.
The flat is located in the area of London Fields, famous for its market, numerous trendy bars and cafes, its park popular for picnics, and its thriving artistic and fashion community. Within 10 minutes walk of the flat you’ll find the following:
- Markets: Broadway Market on Saturdays (5 minute walk), Columbia Road Flower Market on Sundays (8 minute walk) which continues down to Brick Lane and Spittalfields markets.
- Parks: London Fields, popular with east Londoners with an Olympic sized heated outdoor pool (5 minute walk) and Victoria Park, a large park with lakes, cafes and sport facilities (5 minute walk).
- The Regent’s Canal – historic canal linking connecting Docklands with West London. Great for walking, running, cycling, with many cafes and terrace bars along its route. Walking westwards will bring you to Angel (exclusive bars and boutiques) and on to Camden Market.
- Hackney Arts: Hackney Empire Theatre and new Hackney Picture House
Bars & Restaurants: Bistroteque, Off Broadway, El Viajante (Michelin Star)
Shoreditch and Hoxton are a 15 minute walk or a short bus ride away, famous for boutiques, restaurants, shops and clubs including the exclusive Shoreditch House and the Boundary. Other attractions include the White Cube Gallery and the park at Hoxton Square.
Arbeitsplatz für Laptops
Nicht verfügbar: Rauchmelder
Nicht verfügbar: Kohlenmonoxid-Detektor
Beachte bitte Folgendes
- Rauchen verboten
- Keine Partys oder Veranstaltungen
- Haustiere sind erlaubt