Über dieses Inserat
Comfortable, spacious, and functional private room on the ground floor of a two family house with olive and fig tree garden in the quite residential town district "Bili brig" on the outskirts of Zadar, approx. 3 km from the old town center on the peninsula, Kolovare beach, and the central bus station (approx. 30 min. by foot, approx. 20 min. by bus, approx. 5-10 min. by car); approx. 10 km from the airport (15 min. by car, 30 min. by bus).
The comfortable, spacious, and functional private room for up to two guests is located on the ground floor our family house with vegetable garden, olive and fig trees in a quite suburban neighborhood just 3 km from the beach, old town center on the peninsula, and central bus station, and just 10 km from the airport.
Zugang für Gäste
Shared kitchen with refrigerator, stove and oven, basic cooking utensils and tableware. Shared bathroom with shower and laundry service (3 Euro or 20 kuna per cycle). Linens and towels provided. Hammock. Grapevine gazebo. BBQ.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We're available 8AM-10PM in person, via Airbnb, or text message preferred!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Top 8 "Things to Do" in/around Zadar:
1. Swimming and sunbathing on one of the many different beaches: Kolovare 3 km, Bibinje 6 km, Petrčane 7 km, Sukošan 10 km, Punta skala 15 km, Zaton 16 km.
2. Visit the world-famous Sea Organ and "Greetings to the Sun" in the old town center on the peninsula!
3. Visit old town center for sightseeing: Roman Forum, Kalelarga, Venetian City Gate, Musuem of Ancient Glass, Archeological Museum, University of Zadar, City Sentinel, Square of Five Wells, Cathedral of St. Anastasia, Church of St. Donat, Church of St. Simon, Franciscan Monastery, and many other churches, gates, streets, and sqaures.
4. Enjoy nightlife in the old city center and elsewhere!
5. Visit one of four National Parks: Krka Waterfalls (45 min. by car), Paklenica Mountains (45 min. by car), Plitvice Lakes (1 hour by car) and Kornati Archipelago (3 hours by boat) or one of three Nature Parks: Telašćica Lake on Dugi otok (2 hours by boat), Vransko Lake (45 min. by car) and Northern Velebit Mountains (1 hour by car)!
6. Visit the historical town of Nin (25 min. by car) or Biograd n.m. (30 min. by car)!
7. Visit the fleamarket in Benkovac on every 10th day of the month!
8. Rafting/kayaking on Zrmanja River near Obrovac (45 min. by car)!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 101 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Anita is an elementary school teacher. She teaches Croatian language, literature, and media culture. Her hobbies are angels, horseback riding, and gardening. Tomislav is a professor of German literature at the University of Zadar. His hobbies are soccer, fitness, and music. They live under the same roof with Tomislav's retired parents Milka and Stanko who will be your hosts as well.
In our freetime, we love to take long walks in the town, along the beach, or in the mountains. We love to travel, explore new places, and meet new people. We appreciate self-dependent, safe, comfortable, relaxed, simple, and inexpensive travel and like to get help upon request. We will give our best to offer the same to our guests!
The meaning of life for us is food, books, love, health, and peace.