The apartment is located in the historical center, in a quiet and elegant area of Prague-2 (Vinohrady/Vineyards). It is the place to be if you want to feel like a local while at the same you want to stay in the city centre. It's an ideal location and convenient for exploring all parts of Prague ensuring you are never too far from home wherever your are in Prague!
Everything I ask is to be respectful to this apartment. So just a few simple things:
- Check-in : 14:00-22:00, check-out : 11:00. Change in the time of check-in and check-out is possible by preparatory agreement. Because apartments have no reception, I convincingly ask you to warn me timely about the time of settling.
- It is necessary to keep quiet in the house and in the apartment, especially from 22:00 evenings to 07:00 mornings. This apartment is located in a residential building and I would appreciate if you could respect the neighbors and the quietness.
- Only guests stated during the booking process shall stay in the property.
- In the apartment it is strictly forbidden to smoke.
- In the apartment it is strictly forbidden to make parties.
- Try to keep everything tidy and clean and of course, don’t break anything.
- Please do not drag the suitcases on the floor in the rooms.
- Turn off the lights when you go outside.
- If something is broken or stops working, please, inform me immediately. I will try to fix it asap.
Since this is my own place, which I like the most and carefully take care of, I would like you to respect this rules. Thank you so much for understanding!
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Hello, my name is Marina and I love to be a host. Vladislav is my son and my deputy: mostly he is dealing with a communication and messaging with our guests. It is our pleasure to work with other people. We both love Prague and we are very pleased, that you have decided to spend your time here. It does not matter for how long you will stay here, but it is a wonderful place! And we really hope, that you will enjoy it. We will do our best to make you feel like at home. We are looking forward to welcome you and we are ready to answer all your questions about staying! Yours sincerely Marina and Vladislav