Aegle gazes at Molyvos’ Ottoman castle and the straights between European Lesvos and the shores of Asia Minor. Its spacious rooms and verandas will entertain friends and family in style and comfort.
A spacious two-level two-bedroom town-home on the North Eastern corner of the Heliades complex, Aegle accommodates four guests in the two upstairs bedrooms and up to two of their friends or family in the living-room’s comfortable fold-out couch. Amenities allow you to live a social life of cooking and feasting at home – both indoors and outdoors on the large North-facing veranda.
Zugang für Gäste
The town-home offers the following facilities:
- Two bedrooms. One with Queen-size bed and -
one with two twin beds
- Two bathrooms with walk-in barrier-less showers
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room with fold-out couch sleeping two
- In house laundry machine
- High-speed wireless internet connection
- Flat-screen TV
- Veranda seating furniture for 6 people
- Linens and towels included
Interaktion mit Gästen
The property manager communicates with guests through email or phone. On the ground, guests meet his parents, who live a few minutes away from Aegle and are assist guests with their questions and needs.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Once a week maid service included. Extra cleaning can be arranged at a fee.
Check - in: 14:00
Check - out: 11:00
We provide our guests with cleaning supplies adequate for two laundry loads and 3 dish-washer loads per week. Extra supplies can be provided at a modest fee or purchased by the guests themselves from numerous shops all around the village.
- Pets negotiable with extra cleaning fee and refundable 200 euro cash security-deposit, provided (upon arrival)
- Smoking allowed on verandas and balconies
- Please consider neighbours and guests at other units by keeping music and TV at reasonable volume and respecting "quiet time" (1:00 - 5:00 PM and 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM)
I was born in Athens, Greece and have lived all my life in that city. For a short stint I spent a year in London for my graduate studies and after that submitted to fate and served my military service. Since then, it feels so long ago, I have been working in a number of software development companies, starting and as a programer and currently acting as a Project Manager at a medium sized outfit. Work with computers is but part of a life I share with my wife and two young boys. All four of us are huge fans of Molyvos, where we invite you to spend a wonderful vacation.