A quintessential San Francisco experience at its finest. Stay in a charming, tastefully restored Victorian with lofty 12 foot ceilings, stunning crystal chandeliers and complete modern amenities. Perfect location for easy access anywhere in the city!
This charming, glamorous, luxury Victorian apartment has just been completely updated, freshly painted exterior, tastefully restored and fully furnished with high-end appliances and furniture. It is conveniently located in the lower Pacific Heights neighborhood by Japantown, the jazz district and Fillmore boutique shops & restaurants. Getting to downtown or other parts of the city is easy with a MUNI bus stop a just few paces away.
The apartment has two separate bedrooms, each with a queen bed and is perfect for up to four adults or families with kids. The living room also has a sofa bed for added flexibility.
Simply walk out the door to enjoy the delights of Japanese cuisine: Kiss, ino for sushi, Waraku for ramen, YakiniQ for Korean BBQ, Dosa for Indian, Jitlada for Thai. Walk 2 blocks to Fillmore and explore the boutique shops, bars, restaurants, cafes and Jazz district of San Francisco.
Some of the amenities include:
- Free High-Speed WIFI
- Hardwood Floors
- Chef Kitchen with Thermador appliances
- Full Dining Room
- Flatscreen TV
- Deck & Outdoor Seating
- Washer and Dryer
Guests have access to the entire apartment and outdoor deck area. (Please note that you are not to use the garden area downstairs. This is the common area to the condominium block and is not our property).
We will meet you to give you keys, disable/enable the alarm and do a walk through of the apartment upon check-in/check-out. We also have a lock box on the property for easy check-in.
Convenient location with MUNI stops just a few paces from the front door (2, 3 bus lines; 38 and 22 is only a couple of blocks away).
If you enjoy walking, Union Square is a comfortable 20 minute walk.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the entire apartment and outdoor deck area.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will meet you to give you keys, disable/enable the alarm and do a walk through of the apartment upon check-in/check-out.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment is set up with 2 queen sized beds. The sofa in the living room can be optionally set up as another bed upon request and will cost an extra $65 for the stay. Please let us know at least 14 days in advance of your check in so that we can arrange for this to be set up for your stay.
Thank you in advance for following the house rules.
1. This is a strictly no smoking zone throughout the property.
2. Pets are not allowed on the property at any time.
3. No parties of any kind.
4. Please be sensible with noise and respectful of other residents in the neighbourhood. Please keep noise level low after 10 p.m. on weekdays (Sunday through Thursday) and 12 midnight on weekends (Friday and Saturday).
If you return to the apartment after 10 p.m., please be considerate of other residents and keep your voices low. This is in accordance with San Francisco Noise Ordinance.
5. Please do not wheel luggage on floors. The softwood floors are original to the house, built circa 1890, and are easily damaged.
Please do not wear high heels or stilettos in the apartment.
6. Absolutely no overnight guests allowed except those confirmed with your reservation.
7. PLEASE HELP US CONSERVE! Please turn off all lights whenever you leave the house. California is experiencing a water drought; please be conscious of water use.
8. Our property ends at our deck. Please do not use the Common Area garden at any time.
9. All trash must be placed in the appropriate bins. Please leave all trash in the bins/bags provided in the apartment. If you are staying in the apartment for 7 days or more, please place your trash in the large bins in the common hallway (down the stairs in the back and up through the hallway). Trash day is Tuesday and bins will be placed outside at curbside on Monday evenings. DO NOT leave any trash on the patio or outside the front of the apartment. If trash is found on the patio or outside of the apartment and not in the appropriate recepticles, you will be assessed a fee of $100 for trash removal.
Thank you for cooperation. I hope you have a wonderful time in San Francisco.