Über dieses Inserat
If you want to visit Paris and you want to experience life as a true local, our lovely nest is the perfect place for that. Only 5 minutes walking from the very bohème and 'hipstery' neighborhood of Canal Saint Martin, Canal de l'Ourcq and 15 mins walking from Republique.
Big enough for a family (2 bedrooms + one couch in the living room), in a cool authentic neighborhood, with a fantastic view over Paris.
Enjoy the sunset with a Champagne glass and glance at the magnificent Eiffel Tower!
- 2-bedroom apartment with a total living surface of approx. 90 sqm;
- living room is about 25 sqm, each room is about 10-14 sqm
- located at the 10th floor of a 13-story building, we have an amazing view of Paris and the Eiffel tower from the living room and balcony
- there is a large balcony on the frontside overlooking Paris making it the perfect spot to have a drink during sunset or enjoy breakfast in the morning.
- there is equally a large balcony on the backside, directly accessible from two bedrooms and kitchen
- The apartment is very sunny both in the morning and afternoon.
- 2 Elevators ;
Amenities in the common area :
- 37' LCD TV
- Hi-Fi speakers + Bose iPhone dock
- DSL Internet Access with WiFi
- Bathroom : bathtub, washing machine
- Kitchen : induction plates, oven microwave, large fridge that includes a big freezer, dishes and tableware, Nespresso machine
- Nespresso Coffee
- Bottle of french wine when you arrive
Zugang für Gäste
Two large balconies (perfect for smokers).
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll be reachable anytime through phone call, text message, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or e-mail.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Our cat, Chopin, will be staying at the flat with you! No, he does not play the piano :), however he is very 'talkative' and sweet.
You do not need to do much, he is quite independent. However, we kindly ask you to give him food twice a day so he won't starve :). The food is provided you will only have to fill in his plate.
Please do not request the apartment if you don't like cats or are allergic!
As we live all year long in this flat, we ask you to be respectful of all the furniture and personal stuff that will be inside the flat.
We will also ask you to be respectful of the neighbors by not being noisy after 10pm, especially while using the balcony outside.
Please do not smoke inside the flat. But with two large balconies, you have plenty of space to smoke outside without leaving the flat and enjoying the view on the Eiffel Tower !
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Working in the advertising business for 10 years and I'm now being an entrepreneur, having launched my own online travel magazine (YONDER -
I love travelling and meeting new people all around the world.