Surrounded by MGM Grand, Planet Hollywood and City Center. Polo Tower is located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. This two bedroom villas has two bedrooms, two bath, can sleep up to 6. Full size kitchen with separate dining area and living room.
Discover comfort in accommodations featuring a private master bedroom with a king bed, and full bathroom. Second bedroom lock-off with a Queen Wall Bed. Separate dining area and living space that includes a sleeper sofa. Enjoy the convenience of the full size kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, cooking utensils and coffee maker. Additional in-room amenities include flat-screen television, DVD player, iPod dock, internet, iron/ironing board and air conditioning.
The actual unit design and style might be different from the pictures .
When Checking In: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $20.00 plus tax resort fee* will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
*Resort Fee includes WiFi, rooftop pool and hot tub, children's splash pad, BBQ grills, fitness center, free local calls, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
Zugang für Gäste
- Enjoy great views from rooftop pool and spa
- The fitness center is complimentary for all guests
- One free parking space, valet parking available
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- No cleaning service during stay, but towel exchange available
- Non-Smoking Resort. All accommodations are non-smoking, although smoking is allowed on the balconies of rooms located on floors 6, 9 and 12 only. Smoking in a non-smoking room will result in a fee as determined by the resort management.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- Respect resort facilities and rules.
Front desk reception is available 24 hours 7 days a week. Upon your arrival, please visit the concierge or front desk reception for more information on resort activities, area excursions and surrounding attractions.
I have lived and worked in San Francisco for over 25 years. Whenever I have time on weekends, I love to make road trips to explore fun and less known places. I am excited to meet new people, learn different culture, taste food of all ethnic flavors, and enjoy good friendship. I will make every effort to make your stay comfortable, and your needs taken care of timely. Please feel free to contact me if you need any help!