Come and enjoy our magical 2 story Restored Carriage House! This place is so unique and special, it is hard to put into words. Imagine part rustic hunting lodge - part romantic cabin, but with all modern amenities and extreme care to ensure your comfort as our guest.
A special place to stay because you will find yourself in the heart of urban Seattle, yet surrounded by trees and gardens. Walk to bars, restaurants, coffee and parks, or take a short cab ride to the city or local neighborhoods!
Hansel and Gretel meet Restoration Hardware in this magical, two-story carriage house! Situated at the intersections of Capitol Hill, Eastlake and Portage Bay neighborhoods which are very central to all Seattle has to offer and a really cool area to call home while you explore Seattle and really get a sense of enjoying city life.
Families will love the separate spaces on the top floor and main floor, hidden nooks, shelves and shelves of games and toys for ALL ages, guys will love the rustic and comfortable features and women will love the careful attention to every detail.
Totally refinished with all modern amenities including Rinnai water heater(never out), gas range, stainless steel appliances, air conditioning, stereo system, high speed internet, cable for two tv's, xbox, tons of movies.
Sleeps quite 6 comfortably, and 8 if necessary with very comfortable beds, wonderful linens including feather duvets and Tempurpedic mattresses. Two main bedrooms on first level, and space for at least 4 with one bed and a futon and a 'secret nook' on the second floor.
Two fireplaces, full - subway tiled bathroom with chandelier, fantastic modern and rustic lighting throughout. Full kitchen with dishwasher and all of the necessary equipment to entertain, cook and prepare meals or relax and open a bottle of wine and party with friends!
This is a great place that has been enjoyed by families, friends, girls weekends, guys weekends, and extended stays. The courtyard and location of the house give this place real added private feel in the middle of the city.
It really is a great place to enjoy a vacation or get away!!
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to a courtyard with gas firepit and gas BBQ. The home is not attached to any other structure.
Guests may also follow us: #seattlecarriagehouse
Interaktion mit Gästen
Let me know if I can help you plan anything, or if you have any questions that I can help with. We love this place, and really want you to be able to enjoy your time here too. I am happy to place groceries in the house prior to your arrival, or help with any requests or recommendations.
Managed by 'ex' Four Seasons Hotel employee and clean freak.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Pets may be accepted with prior approval and acceptance of pet addendum. We do charge a $50.00 pet fee and require a pet addendum.
Gatherings of more than 10 must be confirmed and agreed to with host prior to function.
1. This is a non smoking residence. Smoking is not allowed inside the property. If you or your guests smoke, you are welcome to use the outdoor space as long as you clean up your waste and do not discard your cigarettes around the exterior of the property.
2. People other than those in the guest party set forth in the Short Term Rental Agreement may not stay overnight in the Property. Any other person in the Property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm arising from their use of the Property or others whom they invite to use the Property.
4. Guest must keep the Property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Guests may only use appliances for their intended use.
6. Pets are not allowed unless Guest receives prior approval from Homeowner and a Pet Addendum is signed.
7. There is no daily housekeeping services. While linens and towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit any towels, linens or personal items to be taken from the unit.
8. If using the main floor wood burning fireplace, guests must make sure that all fires are properly extinguished before going to be or leaving the Property.
9. To ensure that your security deposit is returned, please follow the Guest Departure Checklist in the unit.
10. Any gathering of more than 10 people is considered a party and without prior acceptance from the Homeowner, will be be allowed. Paid guests hosting more than 10 people are subject to an additional fee of a minimum of $500.00 and forfeiture of security and cleaning deposits.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 48 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love being on the water in the summer and near the snow in winter. I enjoy traveling and going to new places and enjoy good food, wine and service. I understand the importance of finding and enjoying a place to call home for a few days while traveling or exploring a new place or visiting a familiar city in a new way.
I am married, with 3 independent kids who all live outside of the home. I work in the real estate industry professionally. I am a soccer and football fan, lover of sunsets, and of a fire in the fireplace and feet in the sand.
I have one dog and 3 backyard chickens.
I enjoy living in Seattle because of the wonderful mountain and water views, the culture, and the seasons. It's a great place to enjoy the mountains, rivers, lakes, desert and snow.
I have been a guest of a few other Airbnb hosts, and love hosting new guests and return guests, in our Carriage House....its a special and unique place.
We also have a new listing in Whistler that is pretty amazing! Great location and completely remodeled!