Über dieses Inserat
A beautiful and tidy 1 bedroom home with balcony in peaceful area. In bedroom sleeps two and other two in comfortable sofa bed in living room. Direct train connection from airport to Huopalahti station located nearby. 10 min to city center by train.
This beautiful apartment of 52 square meters has a bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom and balcony. It has been recently renovated and furnished with good taste. The whole apartment is for your private use with no other people sharing it.
- 2 separate 80cm beds or one 160cm double bed, as you wish
- table for working
- a big wardrobe
- 160cm comfortable sofa bed for two persons with real mattress
- flat screen TV with Netflix
- table for eating or working
- access to nice balcony with flowers
- Marshall speaker for your own music
- fridge, dishwasher, microwave owen, coffee maker, electric water boiler
- a small table for eating
- new Iittala, Arabia and Hackman plates, glasses, pots and pans
- coffee, tea, vegetable oil, salt, pepper etc for you to use
- new and clean
- with shower
- washing machine (+ washing powder)
- Free wifi
- Clean bed linen and towels
- Children's products such as baby cot, high chair and toys are available on request free of charge
- You may use my bike :)
Very good connections to airport and to city center by local train.
There is new direct train connection from Helsinki-Vantaa airport to Huopalahti station, which is located 80 meters from apartment. You get to Helsinki city center easily in 10 minutes by local train.
If you arrive by car there is free parking near the apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be welcoming you to the apartment, giving you the keys, showing you around and leaving you enjoy your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Silence between 10pm and 6am
-Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. You may smoke in the balcony
-No extra persons
-If something breaks or other damage happens, please let me know.
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Of the many places that I have lived, Helsinki is my favourite, especially in the summer. I love the sea, and long walkings or bicycling near the it. My favorite places in Helsinki are Suomenlinna island, tiny Regatta cafe and the colorful market places.