Modern two bedroom apartment ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) in a building from 1905.
Ground floor with windows on the street and the back yard.
Safe, quiet and lively neighbourhood.
Great transportation options.
- Spacious 35m2 living room with two sofas
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, oven, micro wave, Nespresso coffee machine, pans and stoves, etc.
- Clean bathroom with regular size bath, oversized german-made rain shower-head, hand shower-head, shower screen. The choice is yours...
- Two bedrooms, one being dedicated to baby(s)
- Fully baby equipped: two cribs, high chair, baby bath (0-6 month and 6m-2y sizes available), changing table, potty, flatware, the smallest couch is baby proof :). Cupboards are locked. Although unmounted, the coffee table can be corner-protected.
- Toilets (in case you ask... :)
**Use of the convertible bed is subject to the additional guests fees**
Zugang für Gäste
- Internet with wifi
- Entertainment: 46" full HD smart TV (you can hook your hard drive with movies to it), Xbox One and a few games, library packed with french books and a few english ones, Airplay (video & audio).
- The Bang & Olufsen speakers will be unmounted and stored if you come with a baby to avoid a pricey catastrophe.
- Hair dryer
Weitere wichtige Infos
In the summer, the appartement's temperature is usually lower than outside but I advise to close the window shutters to keep the fresh air.
The kitchen's window can remain open 24h/7 since it is protected with bars.
Since burglary in Paris usually happens from the back yards, the baby room's window shutters must be closed whenever you leave the appartement, even for 10 minutes.
Street window shutters are to be closed if you leave the appartement for more than 3 hours.
Although the appartement is a bit higher than the street level, please leave the curtains closed whenever possible to avoid direct view of the interior.
Please respect our neighbours and avoid loud music or TV after 9PM and before 9AM.
Parties and public events are not allowed.
The left trash in the kitchen is for recyclable waste and is to be emptied in the yard's yellow top trash. Bottles are to be dropped in the yard's white top trash.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
I will not be around during your visit, but the concierge should be there.
I'm in my thirties and live with my wife and kid in our lovely appartement.
Originally from Bordeaux, I'm in Paris since over 10 years now.