Beachte bitte Folgendes
LAKE FRONT CABINS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest(s) and June Lake Accommodations,
(JLA), acting as Agent. Please read this Vacation Rental Agreement thoroughly.
1. Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered “guaranteed” until a payment of
25-100% of the total rental fee including tax and fees are received, these Terms and Conditions
are accepted and agreed to within 5 days of making reservation and is approved by June Lake
Accommodations. Reservation hold is 25% of total balance. Final balance is due 30 days before
arrival. JLA will automatically charge the credit card on file 30 days before arrival if no other
arrangements are made. Guest will receive an automatic reminder email. If payment in full is not
received by June Lake Accommodations 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, reservation may
be subject to cancellation. Accepted forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard and Discover. All
payments are due 30 days prior to arrival. June Lake Accommodations reserves the right to reject
guest reservation for any reason.
2. Confirmation of reservation(s) – Confirmation of the reservation will be emailed to Guest(s)
upon receipt of the reservation advance payment. Guest(s) must electronically e-sign acceptance
of Terms and Conditions within 5 days of making reservation to insure a valid reservation.
3. Cancellations: Payment and Cancellation: An advanced deposit of 25% is required at time of
booking to guarantee reservations. Final payment is automatically taken 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations at least 31 days prior to arrival are refundable less a $35 bookkeeping fee. No
refunds for reservations canceled 30 days or less (Website hidden by Airbnb)
4. Refund Policy – No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or
equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved). No refunds will be given
for delayed arrival or reducing the number of nights reserved. No refunds will be given for
cancellations, family emergencies, inconveniences, air quality or dissatisfaction. No refunds for
reservations cancelled 30 days or less. It is recommended that guests purchase optional Travel
Insurance or Ski &Mountain Resort from CSA which can be added when reservation is
made (Website hidden by Airbnb)
5. Check-In/Check-Out Times – CHECK-IN TIME IS after 4:00 p.m. Check-in takes place at
the following: 2784 Highway 158, June Lake CA. Keys for check in are not located at the Lake
Front cabin office. Keys are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. No
exceptions to this policy will be made. Please call in advance if you may be arriving after 5:00
p.m. so that arrangements can be made for Guest property keys to be picked up. CHECK-OUT
TIME IS before 10:00 a.m. – NO EXCEPTIONS! Check-out is strictly enforced so that Agent
has adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Please return the keys to our office
or outside drop box before 10 am.
6. Age Requirements – Guest must be 21 years old to make any reservation. Those under 21
must be accompanied by an adult 21 or older.
7. Bookkeeping Change Fee – All reservations that need date changes may be subject to a
nonrefundable $35 bookkeeping fee per change. All changes must be made 30 days prior to your
8. Maximum Occupancy – We count every person regardless of age as a guest. At all times, the
maximum occupancy is the number the unit sleeps and posted on interior and exterior notices at
all properties. Studio units restricted to two (2) guests. One-bedroom units restricted to four (4)
guests. Two bedroom and Main House restricted to six (6) guests. We do not charge based on
number of occupants. We do not provide extra linens, cribs, roll-away beds etc. No House
Parties Allowed! No campers, motorhomes or RV`s are allowed to park on property.
Boats/trailers space is available on a space available basis and must be reserved at the time when
reservation is made. Make sure you park in designated parking spots to avoid being towed. This
is important during winter months when snow removal occurs.
9. Furniture – Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils, dishes or any other property must not
be taken out or transferred from one unit to another. Some items are subject to change without
notice. Guest will be charged for any items removed from unit.
10. Items Provided – A basic supply of linens are provided in each property. You can exchange
dirty linens for clean linens Thursday through Sundays between the hours of 10 am to noon or
leave message with JLA office. Soap, toiletries, trash bags, and coffee filters are provided. Please
bring your own coffee, sugar, condiments and spices. All kitchens have limited cooking utensils,
pots, and pans. If you use any cook ware/utensils that are not basic, please provide them yourself.
Prior to your departure please clean dishes, take the trash to the dumpster provided, and leave
unit in nice, orderly condition.
11. Rental Assignment Change – Agent reserves the right to change Rental Assignments
without prior notice or liability in the event of a sale of the rental property, or if the unit becomes
unavailable for any reason. When comparable accommodations are not available, guest(s) will
have the option of selecting from available properties or receiving a complete refund.
12. Pets –Pets are not allowed on the Lake Front Cabins property. This includes pets of non-
guests. If you arrive with a pet, including a comfort, therapy, emotional support or wellbeing
dog, you will be required to immediately vacate and forfeit the balance of your rental payment.
By ADA law, we accept service dogs if owner can answer allowed ADA questions.
13. Pest Control – Many different pests live and thrive in this region, including mice. Should
you experience an extreme pest issue please contact guest services so an agent can attempt to
resolve the problem as soon as possible, if possible.
14. Listings and Pricing – Information regarding individual listings is believed to be accurate
but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on JLA‘s
website(s) is current and accurate. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change
15. Indemnification and Hold Harmless – Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the
Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or
related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and
occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal
injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
16. Violation of Agreement – If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement,
Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this
Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security
17. Damages to unit and contents. All units are checked promptly after each departure. Guest
is responsible for any and all damage resulting from the use of the rental unit and contents,
including furniture, etc. Guest agrees to pay any and all damages caused by pets, or smoking
odors. Guest agrees that all the cost to repair any damages may be charged to the credit on file.
18. Credit Card Agreement – I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee of payment.
I agree to pay all rent and fees related to property rental. I accept liability for any and all damage
charges and authorize JLA to charge my card.
19. Right of entry: Agents reserve the right to enter property to investigate disturbances, check
damages, make repairs, alterations, and improvements as Agents deem necessary.
20. Icy/Snowy Roads: Roads leading to many rental properties are mountainous and sometimes
icy. JLA agents are not responsible for conditions of roads, driveways, or any damages from
conditions of roads and driveways. SOME DRIVEWAYS REQUIRE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE
OR CHAINS. Guests should make every effort to use a vehicle that can tolerate these types of
wintry driving conditions. NO REFUND OR CREDIT will be offered if guests are unable to
arrive to premises as a result of inadequate vehicle or road conditions. During winter months,
Guests must carry chains as required by local vehicle codes. Cal Trans and county workers
typically plow the highway first, then side roads. Each owner has a private snow removal
company on contract, and they will plow driveways per their contract.
21. Weather: We cannot control the weather and it can change rapidly here in the High Sierra.
Please pack accordingly. Summer months sometimes have cold weather, strong winds, rain and
even snow. All our units have heating. Please turn down heat when away from unit and upon
departure. None of our units have air conditioning.
22. Complaints: Any complaints to the Police department concerning the behavior of the guest,
guest’s family, other occupants, or visitors while occupying the Rental Unit shall, at the Agent`s
sole option, result in immediate termination of the Rental Agreement and will be required to
vacate rental unit immediately.
23. Smoking: Absolutely NO SMOKING or VAPING will be permitted inside any units. It
the event smoke is detected in the unit; your credit card will be charged $350 to remove smoke
odor from the unit as required. Per Mono County ordinance, there is no smoking or vaping
within 20 feet of any door or window, or in any common area.
24. Lost and Found: For any items to be returned to you, please provide a prepaid postage
return package or box. Any items that remain in Lost and Found for more than 30 days after
Guest departure will be donated to a local charity.
25. June Lake Accommodations reserves the right to refuse service to anybody or group for
any reason (Website hidden by Airbnb)
26. By electronically e-signing this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read, fully
understand, accept and agree to the above Vacation Rental Agreement, also referred to as
Terms and Conditions