Über dieses Inserat
A charming studio which comfortably acomodates 2 with a queen size bed, a complete kitchen, cable tv, fast wifi and 2 air conditionings. It's located in the heart of Copacabana inside of a very safe and charming condo with lots of green around.
My husband and me have found this unique building in the south zone of Rio de Janeiro and fell in love with it. The building is an art deco construction from 1938. So we bought a studio there, renovated it completely and chose every single detail with care and love. The result you can check thru the pics.
The studio fits a couple perfectly. Or a couple with 2 kids, since there's a sofa bed in the living area.
The kitchen offers all appliances you'll need: stove, cooktop, a small fridge, microwave, stove hood, plates, silverware, glasses, pots and so.
Flat TV with cable and fast wifi.
Queen size bed with a built in closet. A nice grey courtain can be closed to split the bedroom and living area. There're air conditioning in both areas.
And the condo is pretty quiet and silent. You can hear birds and if you're lucky you'll see a tucano there! There's a venicular which connects the building the studio is in and the upper building, taking the guests up to the top of the hill (it's all inside the condo area). It's worth the trip just to explore all the land!
But when you leave the condo gate, you'll meet Copacabana, the place you can find anything anytime! So it's a perfect match!
Zugang für Gäste
The whole studio is for our guests! Concierge is 24 x 7 and the staff knows no English at all but they are super friendly and always available to help! It's not a service apartment / aparthotel though.
You may count with safety cameras all over the property [outside the studio, of course], what makes a pretty safe condo to be.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll be reachable at anytime during daytime through email, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), text message or call.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Some words you may want to know in Portuguese:
. Hi - Oi
. How are you? - Tudo bem?
. Please - Por favor
. Thanks [when you're a boy] - Obrigado
. Thanks [when you're a girl] - Obrigada
. How much is this? - Quanto custa?
. My name is... - Me chamo...
. I'm lost - Estou perdido
. Can you help me? - Você pode me ajudar?
. Where is... - Onde é...
. Sugar Loaf - Pão de Açúcar
. Christ the Redeemer - Cristo Redentor
. Beach - Praia
. Lagoon - Lagoa
. Bothanical Garden - Jardim Botânico
. Bike - Bicicleta
. Bus - ônibus
. Subway - metrô
. I need a cab - Preciso de um táxi
We're glad you're here! So we wrote the studio policies to make it clear and your stay happier!
So, here's the studio policies:
1. Please remember to close all windows when the air conditioning is on;
2. Also remember to turn the air conditioning off whenever you leave the studio (even for a quick come back!);
3. Please check that both (living room and bedroom) A/C are off when you leave.
4. Put the garbage on the garbage can. You find it on the top of the stairs just in front of the studio door, Its located between 2nd and 3rd floors. Please leave your garbage there;
5. Since the pipes on this building are too narrowed, we gently ask you to NEVER throw toilet tissue or other items into the toilet. Always throw it into the garbage can (besides the toilet). If you forget somehow and get the toilet blocked, there are 3 ways to fix it:
1 - try to unblock yourself,
2 - call the front desk and ask them to help you - this service costs R$ 50.
3 - And if none of this works out, a professional service must be called. This service will cost around R$ 300.
6. Hot water is the left faucet. Be careful with the hot water when you shower. It could be really hot;
7. Do not hang anything outside the balcony or the windows. It's not allowed by the condo rules and some owners might remember you that if you do;
8. This place was remodeled with much love and care. So take good care of it as it was your own - :0);
9. No parties are allowed in here;
10. No drugs are allowed in here;
11. No prostitutes are allowed in here;
12. This is a smoke free apartment. Do not smoke inside the studio.
There are so many don'ts here!!! But it is to preserve all of us!
After reading this, relax and enjoy our place as much as you may! :0)
My Husband and me love to travel to get to know new places and cultures.
Since I work in advertising industry, I love to be online 24/7. I'm curious but not invasive. I love a good laugh and prefer to enjoy the bright side of Life.
We do not smoke, barely drink alcohol and we prefer a good dinner with friends rather than party on.
We've been married for more than 15 years and have a sweet little daughter who was born in 2014 and always travels around with us. Also I have the nicest stepdaughter who travels with us sometimes. And at last but not the least, we have 2 incredible dogs schnauzers which only travel nationally with us, when it's allowed.