Welcome to this lovely typical Parisian appartment with wooden floor, fire places and decorated ceilings, with a long balcony facing south. The little paved street is quiet and you will enjoy being only 40 meters from the metro to visit Paris !
Welcome to the 5th floor of a traditional Parisian 19th century building !
The apartment has an antique woodenfloor, two marble fire places with giant mirrors and typically decorated ceilings. You will experience the traditionnal French way of life but with all modern amenities !
When spring comes, you will also enjoy having breakfast for two on the balcony over looking the parisians roofs ! No elevator but great balcony !!! It's worth the extra effort :)
The bedroom is sundrenched straight in the morning and you get access directly to the balcony from the large windows. It has a study area with a little desk and a wireless Internet access.
In the bedroom you will find :
- a dressing to put your clothes
- a queen size bed
- a typical Parisian marble fire place
- a set of speakers to plug your iPod
Enter the bathroom and you will instantly feel on holidays. It has a large italian style shower with turquoise blue mosaic tiles and a beautiful teck wooden floor. The bathroom has also a washing & drying machine.
The living room has a single sofa bed ideal for a kid.
No elevator... The view and the balcony are the reward !
The kitchen is brand new and fully equiped, you will find :
- 2 vitroceramic hobs
- Fridge with freezer section
- Combo oven / micro wave
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Steam Iron and Ironing table
About the neigborhood...
Here are an idea of all the places you can go to with an easy walking distance from the apartment :
Food & restaurants :
- 1 minutes walk to a Monoprix supermarket, and 2 min walk to a carrefour market.
- 2 minutes to café "Odette & Aimée" a typical french restaurant bistro style with good food
- 5 minutes walk to rue des martyrs and its restaurants, boulangeries, fromageries, épiceries, tea shops, olive oil shops, chocolate shops...
- 14 minutes walk to rue Montorgueil and its great bars and restaurants
- 1 minute walk to square Montholon to go reading a book under the trees
Clubbing & cinema
- 8 minutes walk to grand REX
-10 minutes walk to canal saint martin : walk on Amelie's footpath along the canal
- 6 minutes to Trudaine Avenue and et Anvers station to start exploring Montmartre with its astonishing views !
- 15 minutes walk to the Opéra Garnier (5min with metro (4 stations)
- 20 minutes walk to pont neuf and the seine river (15 minutes metro ride - direct)
- 14 minutes walk to Galeries Lafayette and printemps department store (3 metro stations (5min with métro)
- 30 secondes walk to the metro station Poissonnière on line 7.
- 8 minutes walk de la gare de l'Est
- 8 minutes walk to gare du Nord
In a nutshel, it's a great central location to start your parisian adventure !
INCLUDED SERVICES :
- Wireless Internet access (Ethernet acces also possible in the bedroom) (WIFI)
- Towels and bed linen
Cleaning fee : 30€
Refundable security deposit : 350€ (the deposit is refunded at guest's departure)
Welcome to Paris !!!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I usually exchange emails and airbnb messages before hand but we can also have a chat on the phone or on facetime. Also a very useful tool is (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) as I use it most of the time with my guests to communicate once they are in Paris !
No smoking inside
No pet allowed
2 people only
Non fumeur à l'intérieur
Pas d'animaux autorisés dans l'appartement
2 personnes uniquement
Web Entrepreneur as a job and Photographer as a hobby, I love traveling and meeting new people. I lived in Sydney for a few years and miss its beautiful beaches :) I also lived in London and Barcelona and enjoyed their cultural vibes.
When I'm in France, (which is the case most of the time unfortunately) I also love hanging around my city, Paris, and discover new places, trying new bars or restaurants and enjoy good food !
I'll be delighted to welcome you to my apartment and give you all the best addresses Paris has to offer !
See you soon !