Our spacious condo is perfectly located for the traveler ready to enjoy beach living. We are just a 1/2 block to the ocean!
This condo is perfect for those looking for a retreat at the beach.
We are steps to the beautiful white sandy beach as well as charming breakfast eateries, boutiques, day spas and yoga studios. You can also find nice restaurants and a place to have a drink for a night on the town.
We are home to Los Angeles' most famous surf spot, El Porto. Watch surfers and dolphins in the mornings and gorgeous sunsets by night.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo comes with a 2 King sized beds, a very spacious living space and a fully stocked kitchen with new appliances, and everything you would need to have a lovely dinner.We also have a BBQ for those who love to grill!
We have a large flat screen TV, cable & Wifi.
There is 1 car parking space included as well as a coin operated washer & dryer.
Weitere wichtige Infos
7 night minimum during Summer & some holidays
3 night minimum during regular season
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 04:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00AM
2. This is a NON SMOKING rental. No smoking inside the property, or on patio.
3. Pets are not permitted at this rental. We love pets & have some of our own, but due to some people with allergies, etc., we cannot accept pets.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian.
5. DAMAGE – Any loss or damage can be applied to security deposit, including but not limited to the following: number of guests exceeds that which is listed on the rental contract, excessive cleaning/laundry or rearranging furniture that has been moved, replacement of missing items from unit, soiling of towels, linens and carpets, costs of cleaning beyond the normal, costs to replace keys and misuse of items belonging to the property.
7. No loud noise and no excessive visitors. There is a strict noise policy on this home, per City Ordinance. No loud noise after 10:00 p.m., and no parties are permitted, you will be penalized.
We are Hermosa Beach locals who love to meet new people. We both love to travel and appreciate the hospitality we've experienced around the world and want to pay it forward. We know vacations are punctuations in life and we're happy to be a small part of your memory making.