Four finished levels with spectacular ocean views from every room. Wrap around decks. Our property encompasses a large tract of land adjoining conservation ground for gorgeous hiking, bird, wildlife and star watching. Complete privacy, serenity and comfort.
This large home includes four finished levels.
* Bedroom one includes one king poster bed, antique armoire, spectacular views of sea and sky, wake up to the lobstermen pulling their traps in front of the property.
* Bedroom two includes two queen beds, private balcony, walk-in cedar closet, private bath with soaking tub, Italian tile open shower, views of treetops, sunrise and dramatic coastline.
* Bedroom three includes one queen bed, one daybed with trundle, walk-in cedar closet, SPECTACULAR COASTLINE AND SUNSET VIEWS, access nature guides. ceiling fans and stunning views in every room.
to second story balcony.
* Bedrooms one and three share full bath with open Italian tile shower and soaking tub with picture window overlooking the sea.
* Walk-out, oceanfront lower level with two fold-out queen sofas, extra refrigerator, game / card tables and large deck.
* Additional queen bed in 1st floor den, with private en-suite bath and direct access onto wrap around deck.
* Tastefully furnished throughout.
* Gourmet kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, tile floors, breakfast bar with seating, stainless gas range, open to dining area with large granite dining table and spectacular views.
* Great-room well stocked with books, music, puzzles, videos/DVD's
* Fourth floor observation tower - watch the stars cross the sky and whales, lighthouse and ships in the distance. Open all the windows and fall asleep to the sounds of waves and foghorns. Additionally - one twin bed.
Zugang für Gäste
This one of a kind property hosts a rare heath (bog), pitcher-plants, grouse, bobcat. Whales, bald eagles and seals are regularly observed from the deck of the house. Moose are often spotted in the driveway.
Soak up incredible sunrises and sunsets, misty fogs, sparkling seas and starlit skies. Storm spray can hit the windows of the house. Thunderhole.
Approx. 2 hrs. from Bangor, an hour and a half to Acadia Nat'l Park; 40 minutes to Quoddy Head State Park, Lubec, Campobello Island and Roosevelt's summer home. Minutes to local restaurants, shops, University of Maine campus and bookstore. Spectacular hiking at Western Head and Bold Coast Trails in Cutler.
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is a private summer home. Guests will have the entire house and grounds to themselves.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We had never before seen stars like you will see from the deck of the house. It looks like you can reach up and touch the milky way. In the late fall, the northerrn lights are mesmerizing. The smell of the sea and pines soothe the soul and the quiet and respectful pace of life in this part of the country reminds us of the amazing beauty and kindness that it is still possible to find in very special places.
Smoking outdoors only.