Private Double Room Shared Bathroom: private room, sleeps 2 people in a double-size bed, bathrooms are shared.
Morris Guest House:
Located in the Bronx ,This is a Historic House in New York City that provides unique, historic accommodations to travelers from around the world. Providing guests with the most affordable and comfortable accommodations compare to the high prices of staying in New York City Hotels. We are within easy walking distance to transportation, which travels to the city for many of the most important cultural and tourist attractions of Manhattan in approximately 13 mins. We are also located just 1.5 miles from the Bronx Zoo,the Bronx Museum of the Arts (1.9 miles), the Edgar Allen Poe Cottage (1.2 miles),the world famous Yankee Stadium (2.3 miles) and the Botanical Garden (2.3 miles). It’s important to us for our guest to have a wonderful stay in our lovely and immaculate rooms.
Morris Guest House, Located on a designated Landmark in the Bronx. “Morris avenue Historic District” situated directly between two transportation options that service the majority of the Bronx and Manhattan; Within a 3 minute walk to the Burnside Avenue #4 Train and a 3 minute walk to the Tremont Avenue B & D subway stations, The Guest House is also located near multiple bus stations, including a stop (Bus #36) half block away of the corner of East Tremont avenue and Morris avenue.
This meticulously restored and maintained historic brownstone was designed by John Hauser for the developers August Jacob. Farley in 1899. Built in the Renaissance Revival style, it has an incredible level of rich, elegant period details, all of which have been perfectly restored to their original nineteenth century.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Morris Guesthouse is the location where part of the movie "Deliver Us From Evil" was filmed. - In the movie, this is the house of Mendoza (Edgar Ramirez) an unconventional priest who teams up with NYPD Sgt. Ralph Sarchie (Eric Bana) to combat the terrorizing evil that is taking over their city.
• Please be aware of the policies and requirements which follow:
• New York City residents cannot be accommodated at this property, no exceptions.
• Upon check-in we require a valid passport or valid out-of-state ID for all registered guests.
• All guests must be 18 years of age or older to check in themselves.
• We have no curfews or lockouts you may exit and enter the building at any time. allowing you to fully experience New York’s thrilling nightlife
• Morris Guest House will provide you with a clean towel. Please return towels at check-out time. If Towel is not returned, $5 fee. No eating or food storage in rooms. There will be a fee for any abuse to the room. Morris Guest House is a Drug Free & Alcohol Free Facility. We decline any responsibility for belongings left in your room or common areas, for damage or theft. Thank You for Your Cooperation. Please Remember Check Out (EMAIL HIDDEN) Refunds for Early Departure].
• No Guests (outsiders) are permitted in our facilities for the safety and protection of fellow travelers
• No Smoking Policy
To protect and enhance our indoor air quality and to contribute to the health and well-being of our guests and employees, Morris Guest House is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited in all the enclosed areas within the facility without exception. This includes guest rooms, common areas, conference and meeting rooms, private offices, hallways, stairs, restrooms and lobby areas and all other enclosed facilities.
If a smoking violation occurs in a room, the client will be charged a $100 non-refundable cleaning fee. We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring that our guests and employees are not subject to second hand smoke.
• We want all of our guests to feel welcomed and comfortable at the Guest House which includes fitting into our neighborhood. We want our Neighbors to be comfortable with all of you as well. You can help us with this by not hanging out on the front steps, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, IMPORTANTLY, please do not sit on any stairs of any building on Morris Avenue. These stairs are private property and please show our Neighbors respect.
OUR DAMAGE CLAIMS & RIGHTS
The Management of Morris Guest House, reserved the rights to terminate any reservations deemed necessary if the guest becomes bother to other guest, management or staff members, damage or destroy the property or any of the contents, fixture, fittings or furnishing within the rooms or on the property. Morris also reserved the rights to take further action deemed necessary to obtain the full cost and all legal fees & charges applied while processing the claims through the COURTS or any Legal Agents acting on the behalf of Morris for such damages to the fixtures, fittings, furnishings or any other items belong to the property of Morris, done or caused by the said guest.