Modern and cozy loft with large terrace in Caen city center close to the Jardin des Plantes.
Living room of 40m2 with open kitchen to living room, 3 bedrooms, a large bathroom and a terrace of 40 m2 facing south west. Quiet, bright
Loft 100m ² quiet, bright, and clean.
On the ground floor, a large main room of 40m ²:
- Fully equipped kitchen, bright and very functional (oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher).
- Living room with bay window overlooking terrace: two sofas, a sofa bed (140 * 200), a table with extension (4-8 people), tv, wireless internet.
- Toilet and closet for coats.
- Southwest facing terrace with table and chairs, garden chairs.
On the first floor:
- A room of 13 m² with double bed 160 * 200 and dressing
- A child of 13 m² room with single bed and dressing
- A bathroom with laundry area. Double sinks, walk-in shower, hairdryer, electric towel rail. Washing machine, laundry étente, iron
- A large room of 20 m² with double bed 140 * 200 and dressing.
Zugang für Gäste
Two minutes walk from the botanical garden, 10 minutes walk from the Place St. Saviour (historic district with cafes, restaurants and shops), 10 minutes by bike from the memorial bike path, bike 10 minutes and 25 minutes walk racecourse.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The accommodation is rented whole, we will not be present on the premises. However, we will be present to deliver and collect the keys. We are available to advise travelers ideas for tours, restaurants, walks, shopping, activities ... We speak French and English.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Clean sheets provided. Towels are not provided. All kitchen utensils and condiments (oil, vinegar, salt, pepper ...) and commodities (pasta, rice, jam, butter ...) are provided. Coffee capsules free service. Cleaning option with extra 50 euros.
No smoking inside. Smoking permitted on the terrace.
We count on you to meet our housing and go to the state in which you found it: clean and tidy!
Thank you for your understanding!
Bienvenue en Normandie!
Nous sommes un couple avec deux enfants, nous travaillons dans les domaines de la santé et de l'éducation. Nous aimons les voyages, la musique, les soirées entre amis, le surf, les séries tv, la bonne bière, les gâteaux, les week end dans le cotentin, les balades à vélo, les cafés en terrasse!
Normand et Normande de "pure souche", nous serons ravis de vous accueillir et de vous faire partager tout ce qui fait la richesse de notre ville et de notre région!
Welcome to Normandy!
We are a couple with two children, we work in the fields of health and education. We love traveling, music, evenings with friends, surfing, tv series, good beer, cakes, weekend in the Cotentin, bike rides, outdoor cafés! Norman "pure strain", we will be delighted to welcome you and to share with you everything that makes the richness of our city and our region!