Enjoy Portland with a relaxing stay in a cozy, quiet room with brand new Queen Memory Foam mattress and linens. Full bathroom is shared only with other guests. Walk to many awesome restaurants and shops nearby. Bus or bike downtown within 30 min. Airport is 20 min away.
- Be respectful of your hosts and other guests.
- Remove shoes upon entering home.
- Be sure doors and windows on first floor are locked when leaving home.
- Clean up after yourself and keep the guest bathroom tidy.
- Eat only in the dining areas downstairs.
- Respect quiet hours from 11pm-8am. Please respect other guests need for quiet rest during these hours.
- Use headphones when listening to music or watching videos.
- No smoking. If you need to smoke, please go out to the street.
- No pets.
Please follow the golden rule and treat our home as if it were your own. Make yourself at home! We want you to enjoy your stay!
Please be gracious and leave the house in the same good condition as when you found it so that the next guests also have an enjoyable stay. We want to keep our home in great condition for our family and guests to enjoy for years to come!
Thanks so much!
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 76 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My wife and I are very excited to be residents of Portland, OR, our new home since relocating from Atlanta, GA in 2010 in search for a higher quality of life, new adventures and a good community!
We are both young professionals - I'm a computer scientist and she's a CPA. We are both very clean, responsible and respectful. We enjoy traveling, cooking, outdoor activities, and meeting interesting new people.