My tranquil seaside garden apartment is ideally located just a few minutes walk from the beach, 10 min walk from Brighton's bustling city centre, and on the doorstep of the calming Hove lawns. It's the perfect spot for your little break!
This beautiful basement patio flat is situated on a quiet road, yet still only a few minutes' walk from local amenities - supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, shops and more importantly the sea.
- The double bedroom has a new memory foam mattress and pillows for a comfortable night's sleep. There is plenty of clothes storage in your own dressing room.
- The spacious living room has a double futon allowing up to 4 people to sleep here, is tastefully furnished and offers ample room to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Browse the books, watch TV/DVDs, surf the web or just chill!
- The new kitchen is equipped with a microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, cooking equipment and utensils. There is also a washing machine provided. Feel free to help yourselves to tea and coffee in the cupboard!
- The modern white bathroom suite has an electric shower built in, and heated towel rail for those colder evenings. Please note, if anyone is staying on the futon in the lounge, access to the bathroom is through the bedroom.
- There is central heating throughout.
Included in the price is all your bed linen and towels to ease you into your stay.
I would like to note that there are about 8 quite steep steps that lead down to the flat. There is a handrail on one side but my flat might not be suitable for young children, elderly or people with disabilities for this reason.
Prices vary depending upon the season; please contact me for full details.
Zugang für Gäste
Wi-Fi, TV, DVD player, books, central heating, all kitchen amenities including washing machine, iron, anything in the cupboards, bedding, towels, shower gel and shampoo
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll be available any time by phone or email for any questions but please leave a voicemail if I can't answer and I will get back to you asap.
Weitere wichtige Infos
My neighbour Sarah teaches Hatha and Dru yoga and on a sunny day she often holds a class on Hove Lawns.
No pets or smoking inside the flat please
Please respect my neighbours as they are all very lovely and we get on really well
I used to visit Brighton lots as a kid and went to uni down here so absolutely had to buy a flat here so that I can have a regular fix of the sea! I regularly run along the sea front and watch the waves, even if there are 30mph winds and I'm getting covered in sea spray. It's fun to swim in the sea too - although I haven't quite built up to doing it in the winter months.
One of my favourite ways to relax is to sit by the West Pier and watch the amazing sunsets. So if you love the sea too you'll appreciate the location of my flat. As you will if you love food - there are just so many places to discover that I could've written an essay about it and just when you think you know them all, a new place pops up.
I'm staying in London at the moment but fully intend to move back down soon as I miss it! So make the most of it and enjoy.