We are a family of 5 people (all adults including the elderly). We spent 3 days and 2 nights at Khun Nulek's place and had a wonderful time there. The place was just "magnificent".
- The place was exactly the same as shown in the photos: brandnew, clean, nicely decorated and fully equipped. From the balcony, we saw the "infinity swimming pool" (with warm water), the beach and the sea, which was just wonderful and memorable.
- Khun Nulek, the host, was very kind and friendly. She responded fast to our queries and welcomed us warmly with good hospitality and generosity.
- There was a minimart nearby (outside the residence), which was quite convenient. The place was located quite near Cicada market (recommended for dinner or evening walk/shopping) as well.
Less good points:
- The parking lot was quite limited. If you arrive late in the evening, you might have to park outside the residence (along the main road).
- No parking keycard provided. (The guard can open the parking entrance for you though.)
- Only 1 building keycard and 1 keyroom provided. So, you need to organize well with your family/friends when you go out/come back.
- No shop and restaurant inside the residence.
- The fitness room looks new but the air-conditioner didn't work and some machines were out of order when we were there.
- It might not be easy for the elderly to walk from the parking lot, situated underground, to the building. There is a golf car provided by the residence (free of charge) which they can take.
Despite a few logistical matters mentioned above, I still recommend this place as a "paradise on earth" for your vacation.