Thank you for stopping by my listing! :) I hope the location, the home itself, and the great reviews from past guests, will persuade you to stay at my beautiful home.
If my home came up on your search, it is very likely that the dates you selected are free and open. I offer instant booking, which allows you book directly through Airbnb without having to contact me first, unless you have questions prior to booking.
It will be my pleasure to host you in my home during your visit to San Francisco. I love meeting and hosting people from all over the world and look forward to make your visit a success.
LOCATION:Beautiful 1500 Square Foot condo in one of San Francisco's most desirable and sunny neighborhoods, the Castro.
The unit is within walking distance of Delores Park, Castro Theater, Shopping, Cafes and public transportation. Two and a half blocks from Castro Muni station. 10min ride to downtown San Francisco and within walking distance to many of the city's attractions.
Located on Collingwood street, on a very desirable block that is quiet yet close to all that the Castro has to offer.
PROPERTY: Attractive, Victorian era building; clean and well maintained; respectful neighbors; located on residential street.
• Two Large bedrooms. Approximately 10'x6' each. Queen size mattress in each bedroom. Large Bay Windows allowing for lots of sunshine.
* One portable twin size, high-end, electrical air mattress that can be placed in either of the rooms, living or dining area. Obviously, sheets, blankets, pillows provided with the mattress.
• Beautiful dining room with an eight person stylish dining table.
• Eastern & western exposure for morning and afternoon Sun.
• Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the house. Gorgeous marble Floors in the bathroom and kitchen.
• 10' high ceilings throughout. Crown molding throughout.
• Large Contemporary Eat-In Kitchen With Granite Surfaces, Gas Stove, Dishwasher & Disposal, Stainless steel appliances. Heaven if you like to cook.
• Stylish modern furniture throughout the house.
• In-Residence Washer / Dryer Laundry.
* Back patio to relax outdoors
* Street Parking only. Parking is not hard to find in my neighborhood. There is a large turnover of cars, that one can find street parking fairly quickly, and 80% of the time on the same block the house is located. Parking on Saturday and Sunday is free, meaning guests do not need to move their car every two hours. A guest parking permit (available upon request with a fee of $75.00), will allow you to park your car in the Castro/Mission/Duboce Triangle neighborhoods without having to move your car every two hours M-F. Do let me know ahead of your reservation if you are interested in getting the guest parking permit.
* Supermarket two blocks down the street. Hundreds of restaurants, some world renown, within walking distance of the home.
*Professional Tennis court a half a block down the street.
* If you're coming with children, you'll find a great children playground a block down the street. Although, Dolores Park (four blocks away) new playground is a must for every child visiting SF.
I don't really have specific rules since I assume guests are going to be friendly, courteous and respectful to my property and neighbors. I would appreciate the following:
-Please refrain from using the roof-deck as it is not deeded to my property.
-Any damage done to property must be paid for by renter
-Please use coasters/place-mate on all wooden furniture to protect from hot/cold drinks
-No random additional "outside" guests allowed
-Quiet hours are between 11 pm and 10 am in the morning
-Please don't bring "the party" home with you :)
Hi! I'm Meirav :)
I have lived in the Bay Area for the past 26 years and love it here. So much to do and see!! I work in Marketing and PR. To pay for college at UC Berkeley (20 years ago) I also become a professional tour guide in San Francisco. I love meeting people from all over the world and especially see their faces as I show them my beautiful city. Happy to answer any questions relating to things to do in SF on your visit. :) Peace!