Why share your space if you can have a cozy and spacious barn/cottage for yourself? 2 stories with bdrm upstairs and kitchen and living area downstairs. 15 min walk to Main st. Sag Harbor with tons of cute stores, restaurants, and attractions.
• The pool is a shared space. You'll be sharing with us, and any guests we have next door. So, be considered and enjoy the social interaction with others if there's any!
Please no diving, glassware, or sharp objects in pool (as it could rip the liner). No kids unattended at the pool. No dogs in pool area. Also, the pool heating system is not included in your day rate. It's an average of $100/day and it takes 10hrs to heat. And we will only do it between Memorial to Labor Day.
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes outside on the grass or surroundings.
• Recycle - We do recycle bottles, cans, plastic, newspaper, and cardboard. We have cans on the side of main house that you can dispose your recycle garbage.
• Please leave key on the table and cottage open.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 116 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm originally from Brazil, but also from NYC. Me and my husband love to travel, explore new places, surf, horseback ride, play music, eat healthy, live life and share with friends.