This newly renovated cabin is just like brand new. It is located on 3 acres on the scenic Shenandoah riverfront minutes from Luray, Virginia. You can relax on the screened in porch and enjoy the beautiful mountain views or you can enjoy fishing, canoeing, kayaking, tube down the river or BBQ and picnic on the riverfront. The cabin has a new kitchen, new bathroom, ceramic tile and hardwood floors. We have adorned it with beautiful leather furniture in the living area and cherry bedroom furniture.
Whether you just need to get away and relax or to celebrate a romantic weekend, Bear Bluff is for you!
Come to rest, relax, have fun and take pleasure in nature's finest wonders.
Our cabin is the perfect choice to experience an unforgettable vacation.
2 Queen Beds, Both Cherry and 1 Sleigh Bed
1 Sleeper Couch
Sleeps Up to 6 Guests
- A 3 night minimum is required on Holiday periods.
- Pet fee is $50 per pet. If you don't pay that on Airbnb, we'll ask that you pay after booking.
- Firewood fee is $10/night and is added to every booking. If you don't pay that on Airbnb, we'll ask that you pay after booking. You can ask to exclude this if you won't be using firewood - just let us know.
- Taxes (state sales and local lodging) are 10.3%. If you don't pay that on Airbnb, we'll ask that you pay after booking.
- We supply our own renter agreement and waiver that you must sign after booking on Airbnb. We're happy to provide a copy prior to booking.
- You must provide a real email address and phone after booking, so that we can contact you directly without messaging through Airbnb for important/emergency matters.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 141 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen