Über dieses Inserat
Unit SQ931 with terrace.
Urban living on the 3rd floor corner unit of SQ Plaza building, a commercial and residential complex located very near central business district in Kalibo.
With own/individual utility meters: electricity, water, cable TV ready.
Flexible terms. Daily rates are inclusive of utilities. Monthly or annual rates are exclusive of the same.
Zugang für Gäste
Bigger common terrace on the second floor right on the stairs landing.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Upon request. We value hospitality but also respect the privacy of guests.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Keep main door on the ground floor locked at all times.
1. Strictly no smoking and pets allowed inside studio unit.
2. Save electricity: switch off air-con & all lights when leaving the studio unit.
3. Conserve water: shut off shower & all faucets after using.
4. Don't drop used tissues and other items in the water closet, lavatories and shower room to prevent clogging of water drains.
5. For your and other studios' occupants security, keep all doors locked at all times after you enter each door.
6. Breakfasts for daily rates only will be served at Hotel Carmen from 7AM until 11AM.
7. Bring any concern or complaint to management's attention or suggestion box to be addressed promptly.
8. Please leave a review in AirBnB after your stay.
9. Guests are required to register upon check-in for security purposes. Unregistered guests may stay up to 10PM only, after which they will be charged as "extra guests" staying overnight.
10. Please be mindful of handling things. Any damage may be charged to the guests' account.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Likes to travel and meet friendly people when time & budget allows.
Likes the outdoors and to commune with nature.
In AirBnB, we do not just provide the basics, we strive to make a difference.