Walk to IIT. 16 blocks to McCormick Place. Private guest bedroom. Cozy 100 sqft. On 2nd floor of a 2000 SqFt renovated Victorian rowhouse. Full bed. Desk. Small closet. Large window. High ceiling. Hickory hardwood floor. Shared bathroom on 1st floor. Free street parking is very easy to find at the front of the house. Or, free private parking in our gated backyard.
Close to downtown Chicago, IIT, and McCorMick Place Convention Center. Private "small" bedroom (approximately 100 SqFt).
FREE washer/Dryer. FREE WIFI, 15 minutes drive to downtown. 15 minutes on Redline or Greenline train (only 2 stops to reach downtown).. Also many buses to downtown but buses will take a little longer. Cool central air conditioning at nights..
* 3 blocks walk to Green Line and Red Line. Half a block to bus #4 from downtown. A few blocks to bus #3 to Water Tower, and #29 to Navy Pier.
* Only 16 blocks to McCormick Place convention center. Taxi should cost less than $10. Or take bus #3 on Martin Luther King Dr. Or green line train, next stop. Or nice walk in Summer.
* 3-block walk to Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), 35th street campus.
* 6 blocks to Vandercook college of music
* 6 blocks to IL college of Optometry
* 13 blocks (biking distance) from Mercy Hospital
Plenty of free street parking at the front of the house. Very friendly homeowner. We provide a very safe and secure homestay -- once confirm your booking, you will need to email me a copy of passport, student ID, intern letter or evidence of employment.
PLEASE NOTE: Up-and-coming neighborhood. Police head-quarters is just a block away. We, all at the house, use public transportation -- "VERY" convenient.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
No smoking inside (back deck ok). No pet. No unauthorized guest(s). No laundry between 8pm to 8am.
If you stay less than 7 nights, no cooking please (warming food, microwave, toasting bread, making coffee/tea are very welcome regardless of the length of stay.)
If this is same day booking. Please "call" host for entry instructions.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 88 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a web designer. I am originally from Thailand but have lived in Chicago for over 20 years. Love this wonderful city. We are friendly, well-organized, easy-going, and clean.