Über dieses Inserat
Recently renovated modern studio apartment located just 2 min away to West Kensington Station (Zone2) & buses. 10 min to Hyde Park, Museums, Harrods and Central London. 45 min to Heathrow Airport. Olympia Conference Hall is also 7 min walk.
Perfect location for a London visit... minutes from Olympia (should you be attending events...) and also close to Earls Court , Hyde Park and South Kensington (Science Museum, National History Museum and Royal Albert Hall).
This recently refurbished studio apartment is located on the lower ground floor of a Victorian conversion house. It comes with separate kitchen and own bathroom . TV and Broadband Internet is available. Wooden floors throughout.
The living/sleeping area has a super-comfy double bed a double sofa-bed (sleeping 2), wardrobes, dining table, coffee table and TV.
The kitchen has all the white goods(fridge freezer, oven, cooker, microwave, kettle and toaster) plus all the cutlery and crockery. We also provide pans and cooking utensils.
The bathroom comes with power shower, hair-dryer, towels, etc
The bed linen and towels are changed on a weekly basis if you happen to stay more than a week.
Zugang für Gäste
All kitchen amenities, fridge, freezer, hair-dryer, iron, ironing board, washing machine and dryer are shared.
- Close to main museums (Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert)
- Earls Court is within one tube ride from West Kensington or Olympia Station
- 24/7 major supermarket within 100m
-- The No.391 bus ride will get you to Kew Gardens, conveniently situated 10m
- Take a No.28 bus to High Street Kensington, Holland Park and Hyde Park or No.27 bus to Regents Park/Zoo, Baker Street (Mr Sherlock Holmes) & Madame Tussaud's Wax works...
- many pubs, restaurants, Cafe and shops within walking distance
- direct tube access to Heathrow airport (or 45 min by taxi) and direct tube access to St. Pancras Station (Eurostar) and Stansted or Gatwick Airports are also easy to get too.
Weitere wichtige Infos
No Smoking and No pets
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 102 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love travelling and have been to a lot of great places. In more recent years and as my budget has permitted, I've been able to stay in boutique hotels which offer you all the things you would expect from a nice hotel, but with that more personal touch. It's always nice to have a knowledgeable, friendly host when you arrive in a foreign city and this can really make your stay great rather than just average. I think you'll find I offer all of the above and look forward to welcoming you! Things I like: music, cinema, sport, eating out.