Apartment to share with two french student girls
The bedroom is in an apartment of 45 m2, very good situation, between the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est, ideal for travelers, direct connection with Roissy CDG from North Station, 5 minutes walk you access to trains of the important cities in Europe, Brussels, Berlin, Amsterdam, Cologne, London with the Eurostar and also several subway lines to go anywhere in Paris.
4th floor without elevator of a Haussmann building.
Apartment hallway that overlooks an open kitchen.
Fully equipped, stove, oven and microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
From the kitchen, you will have access to the bathroom with its sliding door.
Small but functional, there is a washing machine, shower with Italian decoration pebbles and polished concrete, and separate toilet. Antique mirror.
Room 15 m2 with a double bed (1m40), very bright.
Television screen. DVD player and stereo. Facilities, a laptop that will allow you to access the internet over wifi.
The nearest metro station Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est: about 5 minutes walk
Bustling and alive with all shops nearby.
Good bakery and a bar known for enjoying a good couscous (the Dellys) just down the building.
Check'in at 6pm Monday to Friday and all the day Saturday and sunday.
I await your questions!
I speak english, y entiendo un poquito el espagnol.
All the housemates who will share the apartment during the term of the lease and all its tacit possible renewals.
Engage with each other and with respect to Mr Fayçal ARIB by this contract:
1. promptly pay their share of incidental expenses (furniture, common parties, etc.) and shared by all roommates. Each tenant retains ownership of its furniture it is used in public or private areas, furniture made should be taken at the start of the roommate.
2. promptly pay their share of the common expenses (food, cleaning products ...) assigned to them, supporting invoices.
3. Use the apartment as a reasonable person , respecting the rules of the building.
4. Not voluntarily degrade common property or belonging to others.
5. Replace, refund or repair any common property or of another, unintentionally degraded.
6. To take his share of household stain and maintenance of common areas including restrooms. (complete cleaning of common areas in turn at least once a week. soils, sink and sink, shower, faucets, appliances, worktops, kitchen furniture, toilet bowl special)
7. consistently clean and store all elements of common part used individually.
8. Do not move in common areas with shoes.
9. Do not smoke in the apartment including the units.
10. ensure the cleanliness of the room so that no odor or dirt just spill over into common areas.
11. Respect the rhythm of everyday life: music and conversations
12. Do not host a person outside the roommate more than 8 days per month, consecutive or not.
13. respect everyone's privacy, and do not enter a room without being invited by the occupant, except in an emergency or danger.
14. Adopt a descent held in common areas.
15. Prevent minimum 2 days in advance in anticipation of a feast: and if the improvised evenings are best, avoid the eve of exams!
16. Do not cause noise between 22.00 and 9.00 am and no significant noise during the day without the agreement of my roommates.
17. not introduce into the place of colocation no substance or unlawful purpose.
18. Do not be subject to the roommates and their guests verbal or physical aggression.
19. To be responsible for its own guests and their behavior.
20. Contact the owner in case of difficulty and without waiting for the last moment.
21. Contact the owner in case of malfunction, leaks, failures or damages of any kind in public or private apartment and building parts.
I agree to be informed that failure to follow rules may lead to the exclusion of the roommate. This will be notified by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The excluded roommate have a period of 15 days from receipt of the letter to leave. Before making any decision, the tenant whose removal is sought shall be informed of the reasons for the request and will be in a position to present its case.
Preceded by the words read and approved signatures:
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 12 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Je suis de paris, j'aime voyager, sortir et faire la fête.
I am from Paris, i like to travel all around the world, going out, doing party,