Small village feel in the big city. Beautifully furnished, quiet, spacious - everything for a great stay. Terrific location: near Noe, Mission, Bernal & Castro. Near BART, MUNI & US 101/280 making everywhere near by.
• Beautiful large apartment with everything you need for a great visit to San Francisco - and yet it feels like you are in a small village.
• Huge - 2,000 square feet.
• Separate entrance.
• Quiet neighborhood and building.
• Fully furnished unit including all linens and dishes.
• Kitchen has a gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, electric tea pot, refrigerator, toaster, pans, dishes, glasses, appropriate cooking utensils and Miele dishwasher.
• Two bedrooms (one on either end of a long hallway, great for privacy) - each bedroom has a plush Sleep By Number queen mattress. Adjust each bed to fit your sleeping needs - hard, soft or in the middle!
• One split full bath (sink & toilet in one room and bath/shower & sink in next room) - makes it like having two bathrooms!
• Entertainment room with 56 plasma screen Smart Hub TV.
• Gas fireplace in the living room.
• Wireless Internet (the flat has its own high-speed network) - download speed is 55.57 Mbps and upload speed 11.82 Mbps.
• Laundry (washer and dryer).
• Double-paned windows.
• Shoe-less household.
Zugang für Gäste
• Private, gated, secure entrance.
• Easy street parking (suggest you rent a small car, easier to park anywhere in the City).
Interaktion mit Gästen
• We personally greet all guests when they arrive.
• Provide information on sites and things locals do in the City.
• Always available to answer questions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• Considered to be one of the hottest neighborhoods in San Francisco - close to the Mission, the Castro, Bernal Heights and Noe Valley.
• Wonderful neighborhood to live in and be a base camp with all that you need. And great convenience for public transit and freeway access to explore the entire Bay Area.
• Be downtown or a Fisherman's Wharf in 20 minutes or less (simple BART ride).
• Easy walk to stores, restaurants, groceries, produce markets and parks.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-NummerCity registration pending
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
• Non-smoking apartment and building.
• Quiet after 10pm. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
• We prefer no shoes in the apartment.
• Sorry, no pets (except for service animals).
• As frequent travelers ourselves we know how much difference a late check out or early check in can be especially for international travelers! We will modify times whenever we can and hope to make your journey easier!
I enjoy getting to know my guests and love sharing our home. I would be described as:
- Very knowledgeable about my great city, San Francisco
- Global traveler (have traveled to over 70 countries)
- Bird watcher
- Small business owner