Über dieses Inserat
LAST-MINUTE AVAILABILITY JUST POSTED
Our house is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood that is still less than five minutes from the canal, bike paths, and shopping (including Whole Foods). The house is large and sunny and kid-friendly.
HI, WE HAVE LAST-MINUTE AVAILABILITY THIS SUMMER (PLEASE SEE CALENDAR). IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLACE BETWEEN 12 JULY AND 27 AUGUST FOR 1 WEEK OR MORE WE MAY BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE YOU. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO GET IN TOUCH IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. ALL THE BEST, BARBARA
Our house is combination of the old and the new: half the house is from 1915 and the other half was renovated 3 years ago. Most of the time we live in the house with our two kids and our dog (Sheltie); but we're often away and when we're away we are happy to rent the space. The bedrooms are as follows:
1) Master bedroom: king bed (which is quite low to the floor), lots of windows (may be too many windows for some people since it was once a sunroom); bathroom down the hall on the second floor
2) Kid's room: twin bed with a couch for a second kid if desired. This bedroom is right across from the master bedroom.
3) Third floor: We use this space (pictured in the photos) as an office space but there is also a couch that pulls out into a double bed. The mattress is thin but fine. There is also a tiny room with a twin futon on the floor off the main area.
4) Guest room in the basement (pictured in photos): Very comfortable queen bed. Renovated bathroom right next to the bedroom (pictured in photos).
5) Alternate guest room on first floor (pictured in photos): queen bed with a good futon mattress. This room also has a piano for anyone who plays. BUT this room is also not as private as the others; it is semi-attached to the living room (but not accessible from the living room) and close to the kitchen. There is a powder room on the first floor.
A few things to note:
We do not have cable tv but we do have Netflix and Apple TV as well as lots of movies to watch on a big screen.
Guests are welcome to use anything in the kitchen: tea, coffee, spices, jams, etc.
There are two parking spots.
We have a dog (a sheltie) and so people with allergies should be aware of this. (The dog has not been in the house for the past month, however.)
We prefer to rent to 5 people or fewer but will consider more in some cases.
Guests will have access to bikes, our garden, porch, washer/dryer, many varieties of coffee makers (including Nespresso), a six-burner Bertazzoni stove and oven, internet, piano, trampoline, etc
We try to ensure that guests have all the information they need to make their stay enjoyable. We will always try to be available to answer any questions.
Our house is five minutes walking distance from cafés, restaurants, shops, one movie theatre (and another soon to come), and many parks. It is also less than a five minute walk from the canal and a few seconds to great skating on the pond by our house. It is a very kid friendly area.
We are close to the Bank street buses as well as the canal bike paths and jogging paths.
Please note that from Sept to June our place is only available on weekends and holidays. There is a two-night minimum stay requirement.
DIRECTIONS: Please note that GPSs will often take you to the wrong place (about a block away). The airbnb map is accurate or ask us for more accurate directions if you'd like a print description.
Please also note that this is a non-smoking house.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 9 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen