Fully renovated pet friendly property close to beach and all Port Elliot attractions. 3BR, floorboards, groovy brand new kitchen, retro furniture, HD TV, huge deck with views to hills, big book collection. Set on the reserve with lake views. Fenced.
13 Dec 2013 - the full renovation of this property is now complete. We have:
- painted the whole house - top to bottom and front to back
- polished the timber floors through the whole house (except wet areas)
- brand new bathroom with walk in shower
- brand new toilet
- brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances including high tech dishwasher (it plays music!)
- tiled the wet areas
- added cool furniture (combination of brand new and retro) throughout giving the house a super groovy retro/beachy feel.
Situated on an elevated corner allotment enjoying picturesque views from all rooms over Lakala Reserve (with 2 lakes and a fountain) and the central township of Port Elliot.
This is a groovy 3 bedroom timber frame home with open plan living area and semi enclosed large outdoor living area (with cafe blind for weather control!).
One BR with 1 Queen bed
One BR with 1 Double bed
One BR with Bunk beds (2x Singles)
The property sleeps 5 adults the top bunk bed is not suitable for adults
Zugang für Gäste
We have installed free ADSL2 Wi-Fi. You can use up to 2GB of data each day of your stay. Its fast! 19MBPS. Nice :-)
Property features include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Open plan lounge and dine.
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Bullnose front verandah with views to the reserve.
- Wide rear timber deck area for BBQ and outdoor entertaining with views to the hills.
- Fully fenced established rear garden with views to the hills behind Port Elliot
- and then there's the Samsung 40" LED HDTV and Samsung stereo system + loads of books and DVDs so you have an excuse to lie on the swanky new couches all day :-)
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available by phone between 9am and 8pm, 7 days a week. if you have any questions or we can help in any way to make your stay better, please give us a call!
Weitere wichtige Infos
We welcome dogs and cats to stay.
Your animals are, of course, welcome inside (but only on the furniture if you put your own rug/cover on first).
The backyard is fully fence with brand new dog fencing. The rear deck has a new gate on it. The front porch has a little gate on it (we couldnt do a bigger one because of the location of the window which opens out on to the deck).
Lakala Reserve is right across the road and is a lovely place for your dogs to play.
No Smoking Policy Applies.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 163 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Adelaide based internet business entrepreneur. Have three businesses - including PetLet - which operates pet friendly holiday rentals.
Love traveling. Have travelled a lot in Australia and now doing more overseas travel. Have been to North America, Asia, Africa but havent yet made it to Europe yet. Soon!!